7: Ocean fun!

(Y/N) POV

When we got home, we all got ready. Eveyone was down stairs and Taylor was still in my room.

"I'll go check on Taylor real quick" I said. I ran up stairs and knock on my door "Taylor? Im coming in" I said as I slowly open the door and saw him in his blue swim trunks and a T-shirt and was sitting on my bed, sadly looking in the mirror.

"Taylor?" I said as I close the door. I walk over to him and put my arms around him. "Are you sad about what those guys said earlier?"

He puts his head on my shoulder then grab a hold of me and brought me into a hug "A little. Its just remind me of what my father used to say to me before him and my mum split up"

I rub his back "Its ok, he's not going to hurt you anymore. He's not coming back" he lift up his face and look at me with tears in his eyes. I cup his face with my hands and use my thumbs to wipe his tears away.

"And dont you dare think about damaging your wrist again. For me remember" he leans his forhead on mine "I know, I promised"

I smiled "Now lets go to the beach and we can get you some ice cream for you" he giggles "Mkay, thanks (Y/N) your my best friend forever, please dont ever leave me" he said as he kiss me on top of my head "I'll never leave you"

I got up and drag him down stairs and saw everyone was ready. The girls had a throw on sundress while the guys were in there swim trunks and a simple T-shirt and evey one had a towel.

"Ok so were going to walk so lets get going" I said as I grab my bag and sun glasses. We exited my house and Eren was walking next to me while Taylor was on my other side. I left like a mother duck as the rest of the cast walk behind us following me.

"Im so excited! We're finally going to see the Ocean!" Eren said full of excitement as I giggled at his child like self "So Eren, what is it like to live in a world of just wall?" I asked him.

He looks at me and frowns "Its the worst" I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him "Don't worry, When you kill all Titan, you'll break free of those walls" he smiles at me "I can't wait"

"Ok we just have to cross this street and we'll be at the beach" Taylor said. I look ahead and saw the road. "Then lets go, I want make a sandman!"

We then cross the street and we walk to the stairs that go down to the beach (The pic on top is what u see)

Erens and Armins eyes widened at the sight of the ocean "Its huge!" Sasha yells. "Oh this is so pretty! What a giant lake!" Hanji said as she started running down the wood stairs. Then everyone else ran down besides Me, Taylor, Levi and Erwin.

The next part made me laugh as everyone that took of there shoes or flip flops yelp as their bare feet touch the buring sand. "Why is it so hot!?" Connie yells and junps on Jeans back to keep his feet touching the sand. "Hey get off!" He yells and throws him kff if him.

"Dont worry guys. You'll get use to" I yelled towards them.

"So this is a ocean?" Erwin asked. I nodded as I jump in the sand once I took of my sandles "Hey guys wait up!" I yelled as I ran to the group and Taylor was next to me. "Ok lets pick a spot to put our towels down" He said.

They nodded as they put there towel down near a sandy spot where there isn't much people around. I took off my sundress revealing my (F/C) bikini making some of the boys blush when they look at me. Taylor took off his shirt and I saw a temporary tattoo of the fairy tail wizard symbol on his chest.

Soon everyone took there sundress or T-shirts off "Come on lets play in the ocean!" I said as I grab Mikasa hand and started running to the sea. As I got there I dug my feet into the sand and look up at the sky and saw the sky was cover with white clouds. Mikasa put her feet in the water and look at the shells.

Eren then ran past her and jump in the water while yelling "Freedom!" I laughed as I jump in with him. I saw him spit out the water with a sour face. "Dont drink the water or you'll get sick" I warn him. Sasha and Connie then came in to.

Connie belly flop while Sasha dive in. I stand up and saw Armin looking at the shells. I walk over him and bend down and grab a shell "You like the shells?" I asked. He looks up and nods "Yeah, I like the colors of them"

I grab his hand "Maybe can we go swimming then we'll go shell collecting" He nods yes "Yeah that would be cool...Whos that talking to Taylor? " I frown as I turn my head and saw a guy with dark brown hair and brown eyes talking to Taylor.

"You go in the water with Eren and Mikasa while I'll go see" I said as I left and walk to Taylor. Erwin, Jean and Levi where sitting on there towels and Hanji was making a sand Castle.

"Hey Taylor, who's this?" I said as I stand next to him "Oh this is Dylan, Dylan this is my best friend (Y/N)" Dylan smiled at me "Nice to met you" "Heyy, well im going to get one of these guys to collect shells with me, so see ya" I said as I walk over to Levi which my shell bag was.

I grab it and look at Levi "Hey Levi would you like to collect shells with me?" I asked as I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. He looks up at me and says "Tch do I have to?" I nodded as I grab his and arm and drag him near the water where the shells are.

"Ooo look at this shell!" I said as I showed him a blue shell and a little red around the edges. I put it in the bag and we continue looking for pretty shells. Then a boy around 18 came walking up to me.

"Hey girl, do you have a mirror in you pocket, cuz I can see me in your pants" He had blue hair and brown eyes and a few tattoos on his arms.

"Um No" I said feeling a little uncomfortable. "Then how about you come over to my house and we can have some fun if you know what I mean"

Sadly I did know what he mean. "Im good, im here with my friends" he didnt listen he put his hand on my hips and press his body against mine. "Ahh come on, you dont have a boyfriend do you?"

I was then rip apart from the teen and a arm was know around my waist "She does have a boyfriend, its me" I look and saw Levi standing next to me giving a death glare to the other boy.

The teen walks backwards "Ok dude, whatever" he then left looking piss. Levi sighed as he let go of my waist "Thanks Levi" He looks me in the eye "Well next time if someone does that to you again don't hesitate to kick them in the balls"

I giggled "Yeah ok, I think we got enough shells, lets get some ice cream" I grab his hand again and we walk to where our stuff was. Everyone was out of the water on there towels.

"Taylor! Want to get some ice cream?" I asked as I jump on his back. He looks our his shoulder and smiles "Who wants some ice cream?" I asked to the AOT cast. Of crouse Sasha got up. Me, Taylor and Sasha walk to the ice cream cart and got some.

After that we return and saw Connie trying to bury Jeans legs in the sand. I giggled as I sat next to Eren eating some of my ice cream. "Thank you" Eren said as he look at the waves. "Finally at the ocean"

~Small Time Skip brought to you by Erwins eyebrows being on Fleek~

For the reat of the time we played in the water. Collect shells and had a ton of fun!

Sasha and Connie did bury Jean when he was asleep. He didnt find out till a crab pinch his nose and woke him up.

It was now 6:00 "Its time to go home. Taylor has to make us dinner" I said to the group. "Aww do we have to!?" Hanji whine. I look up and saw a the sky was cover with dark clouds.

"It looks like its going to storm so we should go" Erwin said. We all got up and gather our stuff and head home.