47: Holidays~

Erens POV

"Oi Jaeger"

*snores*

"Oi Jaeger wake the hell up you fithly piece of trash"

*snores more louder*

"Tch"

Then next thing I knew I woke up suddenly on the hard cold floor. I leap up with wide eyes looking around "It was Hanji not me!" I yelled in habit.

I look up and saw Levi standing there with his arms cross glaring at me with his steel gray eyes that can stare right into your soul!

"Um g-good morning corporal!" I said nervously. All he did was roll his eyes and turn around walking away "Get dress, (Y/n) called all of us down. So get dress now and get your titan ass down" He snap at me. I stood up and saluted to him "Yes sir" once he was gone I look in the mirror and saw my hair was everywhere and all messy.

I quickly got into day cloths and made myslef look decent. Once I did I walk down stairs entering the living room where I saw everything was decorated in red and green with a pine tree in the corner of the room.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! You slept in sleepy head" (Y/n) yelled when she saw me and threw what look like cotten balls in the air.

"Merry what?" I asked and look at the clock and saw it was past 10'clock. Damg I did sleep in.

"Merry Christmas I said. Its a holiday we celebrate here, but since you wouldn't be here when we celebrate it. Why not do it now?" She says with a sweet smile. I then realize she was wearing a red dress with white fluff on it (pic below is what your wearing⬇)

 I then realize she was wearing a red dress with white fluff on it (pic below is what your wearing⬇)

I had to amit she look pretty cute in that dress. "So Christmas is about celebrating the brith of christ and we have a tree to decorate. And also we give each other gifts AND OMG I ALMOST FORGOT! Today would also be Levis brithday!" She said clapping and rush over to him and gave him a hug while putting on a hat similar to her dress.

"Tch thanks"

I felt a pain in my heart as she gave Levi a small kiss on the cheek and said happy brithday to him once more. "And also were celebrating Thanksgiving in the dinning room. Its were we all eat and stuff our faces with food"

"Food?" Sasha said as her eyes sparkle and shine as she heard her trigger word.

"Thanksgiving is were us Americans celebrate Christopher Columbus finding America. Even tho we were taught he was a good guy when he really wasn't. He use to kill the naive Americans and used the woman as sex slaves and yeah..... But look on the bright side, we get to eat alot of food today!"

Once she finish her little speech I saw Taylor dress in the weird outfit im all green and pointy shoes and a hat on. "Wow Taylor what are you wearing?" I asked and held in my laugh as I look at me.