Levis Ending~

(Y/n) POV

"I choice Levi"

I heard Toby gasp as he back way "Who didnt see that coming? A fangirl picking one of the most loved/hottest anime characters ever? Sorry Taylor but even I saw that comi-" Toby was cut off as Taylor punch him right in the face making him fall to the ground.

"T-Taylor!" Armin yells in surprise "Well you didnt see that coming now did you! So shut up!" Taylor yells as he drops to the sand looking as if he was ready to cry.

"Im ok! I cant feel pain anyway!!" Toby yells as he jumps up full of energy.

I was about to help Taylor up from the ground when I felt a arm snake around my waist. I look to see and saw it belong to the one and only Levi Ackerman.

I was about to say something when Eren stop me "H-hey. Does this mean your coming back to our world?" He asked making Taylor head pop up waiting for my answer. I raise me head up high and did the Attack On Titan salute and wink "You bet ya'll"

I felt Levi grip tighten around my waist. I lifted my hand and put it over Levis other hand in comfort "Dont worry. Nothing bad will happen! I promise.... That I will fangirl everything I see when I get there" I said in a Calm voice. "Well congrats short man! You won your ladys heart!" Hanji yells as she jump on us. "Get off shitty glasses" Levi snap as I giggled at Hanji falling to the sand. "Now lets go to your insane crazy world!" I yelled dramatically pointing at nothing.

"W-what about h-him?" Hoodie spoke up and ponited at Taylor who was laying on the ground who was mumbling to himslef. I sighed as I got out of Levis grip and walk over to him and kick his body with my foot "Hey get up. Your coming with us" I said crossing my arms over my chest looking down at him.

"What?" the AOT cast gasp.

"What?" the Poxys gasp.

"What!?" Taylor and Levi gasp.

"Yup! Your coming with us and la le de la de da and stuff. So get up and lets go" I said as I walk back to Levi he lean in my face and ask "Can we trust him?" I said while rolling my eyes and put both my hands on his shoulders looking in in his face smiling.

"Tch ok. Only cuz he's your best friend... And only a friend" He replys. 'Wow he's already jealous. Omg thats so cute of him!' "Thank you" I said and kiss him on his cheek. "T-thank you captain Levi!" Taylor manage to say.

"(Y/n). Its time" Masky says.

Levi let me go as I walk towards the Wishing Well and grab the penny out of Maskys hand and smiled at the Proxys "Thank you guys for your help. If it wasn't for you guys trying to kill me I dont know what I would be doing right now" Toby wipe away fake tears and clap his hands together "It was nice knowing you and it was a tons of fun trying to kill you"

"....Thank you?"

I shook my head and focused on the wish I was about to think.

I toss the coin down the dark Well and look up at the night sky looking at the full moon.

'I wish. .......'

°

°

°

°

°

°

11 Years later

Epilogue

"Levii" I whined as I walk in our room and saw he was putting on his white button up shirt.