38: Love Confessions are made

ATTENTION!

The video on the top is a the truth of how Marco Bott really died! Its definitely not the whole manga chapter but its chapter 77, just thought if you guys wanted 2 know, theres the video. And this chapter will include AOT chapter 83 and chapter 84

So in other words MANGA SPOILER ARLERT!

(Y/N) POV

We were all back from Orlando and was just chilling on the couch with the Attack On Titan Manga chapter 83 in my hand, terrified to open and read it.

"Yo (Y/n) just read it" Taylor said to me looking up from his phone at me. I took a deep breath and open my manga.

Taylors POV

I was scrolling through Vine as (Y/n) was reading her AOT manga. Eren look tense and was looking at her book "Chill bro. I bet everything is fine" I said to him. Armin was in the room as well and he seem alittle nervous "Guys does (Y/n) look sad or anything? If she doesnt then were fine...or your fine" I said.

(Warning Spoiler alert coming)

"She looks...happy?" Eren then said. I look over at (Y/n) just when she gasp in joy and slam the manga to the floor with her arns in the air "YASSSSSSSS! IM HAVING SO MANY MIX EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW!" She screams.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Armins not dead!!!!!" She yells with tears of joy at the end of her eyes.

She wipes it away and sat down and pick up the manga. Eren shot up from his seat "What!? Are you for real?" He asked. She nods and open her book at the page she was on.

"You see there is this shot that turns you into a titan, a regular man eatting and to become 'human' again you have to eat a titan shifter tho, then you become human again but with titan shifting power. The shot can make you have either have the colossal, armor, or the Beast titan powers. So Armin coughed and was still breathing and you guys found out so im guessing your going to give him the shot because the shot can save someone from dieing and they all ready catch Bert to use as a sacrifice!" She says all happy.

"Then please continue reading" I said just as Levi, Erwin and Sasha came in "Why is (Y/n) all happy?" Sasha asked. I explained everything (Y/n) had told us. There eyes widen but then Sasha smiled "Thats great!" she yells and hugs Armin.

"Seee Eren. Everything is fine" Is said. Eren then pointed at (Y/n) "Then why does (Y/n) look mad?" "Huh?" I said and look over at her and saw she look very angry "You better be careful of who you choice Levi!" She then growled making Levi look at her.

Just then the look in her eyes look like it exploded with furious.

"F*CK HUMANITY!!!! I DONT GIVE A SHIZ ABOUT IT!" She screams at the book and threw the manga at the window, breaking it and the manga crash right through it and into the backyard "Not the window again (Y/n). What did it ever do to you?" I said.

"W-what happen?" Armin asked. (Y/n) shot up and ran right to Levi and starting beating him up with a couch pillow "HOW DARE YOU CHOICE HIM OVER ARMIN!" She yells and keep beating him up with a pillow "(Y/n)!" Eren said and pulled her away from Levi as I glared at him.

"Im afraid to ask what happen" I said. (Y/n) got out of Erens grip and started snaping her fingers like she always does when shes mad "I'll tell you what happen. Levi WAS going to give Armin the shot but then this other person came up really injury so he CHANGE his mind and plan not to give Armin the shot and he said he's thinking about humanity. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HUMANITY! ALL WE READERS CARE ABOUT IS OUR BLONDE COCONUT!" She yells.