19: Spirit Games

(Y/N) POV

Its been few days since that whole Annie and Charlie thing and I finally found on the internet a Ouija board that wasn't fake. I order it and it finally came!

I walk into the room with a board in my hand "Hey guys were playing the Quija borad and bloody Mary and then at 3:00am were playing Hide and Seek alone!" I said with a big smile and jumping a little "And what is this?" Levi asked me.

I laughed out loud a little then explain everything to them about everything. "A-and this really works?" Amrin asked looking at the board. I nodded as I went to kitchen table with all the others behind me.

"Hey (Y/N). Have you see-" Taylor stop talking when he saw the Quija board. "What is that doing here!?" He yelled as he flew back and hit the wall behind him. I laughed as I put the thing the moves on the board on it.

The whole cast was sitting at the large kitchen table and I had my hand on the thing that moves (srry i dont know whats that thing called so....yeah)

"Your not going to play alone are you?" Tyalor asked. I rolled my eyes as I then brought out some candles and light them and put it around the board. "Turn off the lights" I said to Jean. He nods as he gets up and turn them off.

"You just had to do it at...." Taylor looks at his phone and then said "11:30" "Taylor stop being a pussy and play with me!" I yelled as I threw a chair at him.

He dodges and pouts then takes the chair and sat next to me. We put our hands on the thing and moved it 2 times and both said "Is anyone there?"

Nothing happen for about a few minutes "I hope we get to talk to Satan" I said as Taylor gives me a 'wtf' look. Then the thing started to move to yes. "What is happening!?!" Connie yelled as he saw that.

"(Y/N) are you pushing it?" Hanji asked. I frown "No I am not! This is real" I said still looking at the board. "Whats your name?" Taylor asked a little worried. It slowly started spelling its name out.

A-N-N-A-B-E-L-L-E

"Your name is Annabelle huh. Are you nice or bad?" I asked. The board started to shake as the thingy then flew from both mine and Taylors finger tips and went to the dark moon corner which means she wasn't good at all.

"WE NEED HOLY WATER!!!!!"

Taylors screams as he grabs me and bury his face into my neck. "Lets play Bloody Mary now! But first about Annabel-" I was cut off when Taylor jumps up and grabs the Quija board and threw it at the wall.

"Like hell im doing Bloody Mary!" He said. I pouted as I got up and grab the person that was next to me which was Levi "Well Levi said he would do it with me" Taylor then glares at Levi for some reason as Levi smirks and put his arm around me "Tch"

"You guys stay here we'll be back in like 10 minutes or so" I yelled as I grab Levis hand and ran down the hall way and into the guest bathroom and close the door with the lights off.

I let go of Levis hand as I took my phone and put the flashlight on and point it at the mirror. "So what do we do?" He asked me looking at me.

"Well you look in the mirror in the dark but with a light so you can see and say 'I do believe in bloody mary' 3 times and they say you'll see Bloody Mary herself! You ready?" I asked.

He nods as I hug his arm and put the light to the mirror "I do believe in bloody Mary. I do believe in bloody Mary. I do believe in bloody Ma-" I stop talking when thought saw something in the mirror.

In the Mirror I saw what look like a old ugly bloody witch! "L-levi" I stutter. I felt him tense up as he grabs ahold of me and pulls me back. Then all of a sudden Levi went up to the mirror and punch it as it shattered everywhere.