30: The Bahamas

(Y/N) POV

"Wow its beautiful!" I said as we walk off of the boat and look at the Bahamas clear blue water.

"I want to take one of those professional photos taken of our group!" Taylor then says pulling on my arm whining. I squeal as I nodded. "Listen up everyone. Were going to all get our picture taken as a group! So lets go!"

I grab Jeans and Connies hand as I pulled them to a professional photographer that takes picture of tourists "Hello excuse me can you take a pic of all of us?" The middle age man looks at me and gives me a smile "Sure thing. Just stand right on the dock there please" I nodded my head as the group stood together.

The boys stood in the back as the girls stood in the front "Um im sorry but can that fellow short boy stand in the front next to the (H/C) hair girl please.."

I held in my chuckle unlike everyone else who started laughing but stop when Levi gave them a glare. He takes a step forward and stands right next to me. I turn my head and gave him a smile.

"Ok 1....2...3" The camera flash as it took our picture "Mkay I'll have your picture ready when you come back on the ship" I nodded my head as I skip away and triwl around "What should we do?" Eren askes.

I stop in my tracks "Well I talk to Taylor and he's going to take Sasha and Connie around to try new food since this is like her birthday present after all and I wanted to take You, Mikasa and Armin snorkeling" I said with a big grin on my face.

"So what are we going to do?" Hanji "Well anyone else can go with Taylor or chill with me or hang out on the beach" They all nodded as Taylor thens starts to walk away with Sasha and Connie on his tail.

Erwin and Hanji walks with Taylor so it left just Me, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Annie, Jean and Levi.

"Well lets go snorkeling!" I said as I grab Annies and Levis hand and ran down the dock and down to the beach shop where I could rent some snorkeling gear.

"Ok who wants to go snorkeling?!" I asked the 6 of them. I counted who wanted to go and got the gear.

Jean and Annie wasnt going to do it so there in charge of keeping my bag safe with my phone and money in it. I gave Annie some magazines for her to read while she sun tan.

"Is there anything we should know before we go in the ocean?" Levi asked me as we were all sitting on a different dock for divers to jump in the water "Weeell there may be sharks. Remember if you see one dont bother it or it wouldn't attack....if that doesnt work... Swim for your lifes! Im deadly scared of sharks so yeah....Lets go I brought my GoPro so I can take pics!"

And with that I jump in the crystal clear ocean water. I look around and my eyes widen at the view just as I heard the others jump in.

I felt something touch my arm and I flich but I relax when I look over and saw it was just Levi. Eren and Armin look like they where having a blast swimming around looking at the coral reef.

Levi stayed close to me as I took some pics of the group of fishes at were swimming by. I felt Levi yanking on my arm amd pointing at somthing. I look at what he was poniting at and saw a sea turtle swimming next to us.

I clutch Levis arm in excitement as I took a quick pic and gaze at it till it swam away. 'Bruh that was awesome!' I yelled in my mind. Levi look at somthing on the bottom of the ocean and swam away from me to check it out.

I let him be as I went to look around the coral reef some more. I was about to go over to Mikasa when someone grab my arm and pulled me up to surface.

I gasp for air as I took out my snorkel thing out of my mouth and pulled uo my goggles and saw Levi did the same "Hey whats up" I said.

He takes my right hand and slips something on my finger. I raise my hand gasp as I look at a silver ring with a black peal and a sliver flower next to it.

(Pic below is what the ring looks like⬇)

"Levi. Omg its so beautiful! Black peals are so rare! Im sorry I cant accept thi-" He cuts me off as he splashes water on my face "Well I dont wear rings so your going to accept it. I found it on the ocean floor next to some old chest"

I giggle as I wrap my arms around his neck and hugged him "Thank you" I said in his ear while he wraps his arms around my waist.

I look at his face and give him a sweet smile as some of my hair fell in my face. He takes his hand and moves my hair behind my ear as I notice his face was dangerously close to mine.

I found myself leaning towards him as our faces were getting closer and closer till finally our lips were about to touch just when a giant wave came crashing down on us.

I went underwater and came back up from the surface and cough out water. Levi came up to and did the same "Are you ok (Y/N)?" Levi asked concern.

I nodded yas as I swam up to the dock while I took off my snorkel gear and climb up and let my legs dangle from the dock looking at the ocean and saw Eren,Armin, and Miaksa still snorkeling and Levi was right below my feet.

"Your done?" He asked. I looking down at him and nodded "Yup" He nods and got out to "Can you stay here and watch the 3 of them just in case sonthing happens to them while I get more sun screen please" I asked Levi.

He sighes "Tch ok" I gave him a quick side hug and ran down the dock and return my gear and went down to the beach and saw Annie reading while Jean fell asleep on a towel that was layed out.

"Hey Annie!" I said as grab my beach bag and put my GoPro in and took out my sun screen and squirted some on my hand and started rubbing on my skin.

I look at the side of my stomach and saw the long scar wasnt as noticeable as it was before and the same with my shoulder. Although my thigh was still fresh so it will take awhile for it to go away.

"Hey (Y/N) why you leave?" I heard Erens voice behind me say. I turn around and gave him a smile "I just needed some sun screen thats all"

He nods as he stands close to me while Levi glares at him "(Y/N)!!! LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!!!" We all heard someone scream.

I look and saw Taylor with this giant stuffed animal of an octopus. The thing was as big as him! "Taylor?" I siad as he stops infront of me and stuffs the thing in my face "Isnt it cute!? What should we name it!?" He asked all excited.

I shoved the thing out of my face and look at the (F/C) octopus "Idk you name the thing" He pouts "Your no fun" And with that he walk away.

I rolled my eyes as I walk away and went over to Armin "Hey did you like the ocean?" I asked. He's eyes seem to light up at the word ocean "It was wonderful. Thank you so much (Y/N)!" He said.

"Lets so walk at the nature trail" I heard Taylor yell as he runs away from all of us. I nodded as I followed him.

For the rest of the day we ate food, swim, explore the island and return to the ship and got our picture from the dude.

I was in my room now while Taylor was in the shower and Annie fell asleep all ready. I was looking at the picture of all of us and smiled.

'Im going to miss them....What if I dont want them to leave...I'll miss them to much..... Is it possible I could go in there world? And if so would I want to go?'