15: 4th Of July

🇺🇸 (Y/N) POV 🇬🇧

I open my eyes and saw it was 8:30. I groan as I got and saw the empty space next to me in my bed were Taylor usually sleeps. His mom bugged him to come home and he didnt want to and it didnt help when I came back home with stabs and cuts all over my body after the Death challenge.

Finally he went home, but only to sleep there. Yet I know its only temporary till his Mom lets him sleep over here again. I walk to the the bathroom quietly so I didnt wake any of the girls up. I grab what I was going to wear and enter the bathroom.

I dress in what I got (Pic at the top is what ur wearing) I look in the long length mirror and look at myself

I dress in what I got (Pic at the top is what ur wearing) I look in the long length mirror and look at myself. I put my hand on the shoulder were Jame stab me. I chuckled at the memory.

Its been a few days since at incident happen and I told Taylor that Toby and me were ambush and thats how I got stab and cuts. Luckily he believed me!

I exit my room and went down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast for the cast. As I put the ingredients on the table to make pancakes I heard a voice behind me.

"Oi what you doing?" I turn around and saw Levi standing ther. I smiled "Making breakfast. Want to join me?" I asked. He walks up to me and nods.

"Yay!" I said as we both started making the pancakes "Wait levi we have to put red white and blue M&M's in the pancakes!" I said as I got the candy and dump half of the bag into the batter.

"Why?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "Because todays the 4th of the July. Oh yeah I have to explain you what today is. Well along time ago there was a war between Britain and America and long story short we bet Britain and every 4th of july we celebrate and wear our flag colors and set of fireworks!"

(Srry if u dont live in America specially if you live in England 🇬🇧 And sorry Arthur kirkland whos England from Hetalia)

"So theres war history here to" Levi said as he flips a pancake. I nodded "Of crouse. There no such thing as world peace. Theres always violence no matter what"

After we finished the pancakes we put them on the table and wait for the others to wake up. We went back to the kitchen and clean up. As I put the flour away but stop as I smirk and grab a handful and walk over to Levi.

I tap his shoulder and he turn around just as I blew the flour in his face. His face reaction made me laugh so hard. I was then grab by Levi and pin up against the wall by him

His face was dangerously close to me. "Your going to pay for what you did" He said. I would be lying if I said I wasnt having a dirty mind right now. "And what did you have in mind?" I asked smirking.