3: Whaaaaat!?

(Y/N) POV

I went into my kitchen with Sasha as she look around "Whats that?" She said as she pointed at my microwave. "Thats called a microwave, you put food in and it heats it up or cooks it"

"Thats so cool!" I laughed as I open a cabinet and grab a bag of potato chips and open it up and handed it to her. "Here just dont fill up on those cuz im ordering pizza"

She took a chip and put it in her mouth making her eyes widened "Oooooo Yummmy!" I giggled as I grab my phone and send a pizza emoji to Domino's. "Come on lets go to the others"

We went back to the living room and I saw Hanji looking at my Survey Crop cape I left next to my fire place, she looks up and smiles at me "Where did you get this?" I walk over to the couch and sat next to Mikasa.

"I got that from Amazon, you see it's a web site fron the internet where you look up what you want to buy and when you find it you buy it and it comes to my houses in 2 days or month's later. Theres alot of Attack on Titan stuff on there so I have alot of that kind of stuff here"

She nods then her eyes widened and the next thing I know she ran over to me and grab my hand and look me in the eye with her crazy eyes.

(Spoiler alert)

"Wait since you know everything can you me stuff about the Titans?!"

I shook my head no "I can't spoil anything to you. You guys already have a hypothesis that Titans are really human and thats why Connies mom is a Titan right now and blah blah blah but I forgot weather you know there's like only 9 Titan shifter, anyway I cant tell you anything that will affect the your future..... Probably"

Just then Taylor texted me.

Taylor: Heyyy, so I finally finished cleaning my room and I watch SpongeBob 4 a bit.....Anywhoooo im coming to your house in a few minutes. See ya~

Me: Kk see you soon :)

Taylor: =)

Mikasa was reading over the my shoulder "You can talk to people with that?" I look at her and smiled "Yeah, its called Texting, everyone does it. Its like sending a letter to someone but they get it right away on there Phone, or we can talk to them with it. It can do alot more, but I'll let my friend explain when he gets here. He has a thing about explaining the modern world"

She nods and says "Hey im sorry I punch you in the stomach" I laughed "Nah its ok, dont worry" Levi keep looking at my shirt "Who's that on your T-shirt?" He asked. I smirk "Only the most psycho Anime person I know! His name Juuzou Suzuya, he's from a anime like you guys. The anime is called Tokyo Ghoul and I'll probably will show it to you guys later"

I can tell he wasn't a big fan of my T-shirt so I got up "I'll be back real quick" I ran up stairs to change. "Lets see what shirt should I wear?" I asked myself, I just grab a Sword Art Online one and change into that.

"(Y/N)!!! IM HERE....WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" I heard Taylor down stairs so I quickly ran to the living room and but then I slip on a rug and crash into Eren. He caught me but we crash onto the floor with me on top of him.

"(Y/N), you had a boyfriend and you didnt even tell me!"

Eren and me blush as I quickly got off of him and help Eren up. "No I dont have a boyfriend! These are the Attack On Titan cast, they appear out of my Manga book!"

He looks at the cast "Whaaaaat? Bruh thats so cool! Can we keep them pleeease?!" He was on his knees begging me. I rolled my eyes "There staying here till we can find out how we can get them back home"

He jumps up "Yay! Anyway I have my stuff with me cuz I was going to sleep over tonight" I sighed.

"Sure but we have to figure out where their going to slee-"

"Erens sleeping in the basement" Levi said "Just in case he turns into a Titan" I sweat drop "I dont have a basement. We live in Florida Miami and the water level below us is to high to make a basement" Levi groans "Its ok Levi, Eren can control himself im sure" Erwin said to him. Armin then walk up to me.

"So theres no walls at all right?" He asked I shook my head no, his eyes widened "D-does that mean we can possibly see the ocean?" Erens eyes widened as well. I smiled "Yes! And your just in luck, we live right next it and its the best at summer time"

Eren then ran up to me "Can we go see it?" His eyes were light up like like a Christmas tree. "We can all go but tomorrow we have to buy all you guys new cloths so and we have to get you guys bathing suits for the Ocean"

He had a huge smile on his face. "Taylor I need you to explain everything about the modern world to then like phones, anime, the internet and much more while I set up the rooms for them" He smiles while saying "Got it! And heres my bag, can you bring it up stair?"

I turn around to say sure but instead his bag hit he in the face and it cause me to fall backwards. The whole room gasp "EKKK Omg im so sorry (Y/N)!" Taylor said. Armin was right next to me so he held out his hand "You ok?"

I grab his hand and he pulled me up "Yeah im fine, thanks"

I walk up stairs to plan the sleeping Arrangements while Taylor Expain to them about our world.