18: Good terms&Charlie

(Y/N) POV

Both Annie and me exited out of one of the stores in the mall and walk around with bags in our hands.

We then enter forever 21. "Hey Annie look at this hoodie!" I said to her and hold it up to her. It was a black hoodie that says ' I wish Common Sense was more common' she looks at it and smiles. I laughed as we left the store after we bought a few things.

"So Annie. What were Bert and Renier like?" I asked as we ate in the food court. She looks up at me "Well reiner can be an ass while Bert was the quite one. But......we have the same thing in commen" I nodded as I got up and threw away my trash and the same with Annie.

"Well I think were done shopping" I said. We walk towards the exited and this dude stop us "Hey your cosplaying as Annie leonhart from Attack On Titan! Bro Annies my favorite character from that show. Shes awesome. Anyway it was nice to see you. Awesome Cosplay bTw. Bye" then the dude said and walk away.

"What was that all about?" Annie asked as we exist from the mall. I rub the back of my neck and said "Well that was a Fan boy. Now lets go home!" I said as we got in the car and head home.

I look a side and saw Annie looking out the window. " So what do you think about our world so far?" I asked. She looks at me and says "Theres more peace here I think. No one seems.... depressed"

I slam my foot on the brakes at the red light and we both flew forward alittle. I started laughing really hard. Annie look at me like I was crazy (which I am). Once I was done laughing I talk again.

"1st of all, theres no such thing as world peace and 2nd this world is just as cruel as yours. Like 150,000 people die everyday from all sort of thing, like murder, child brith, abuse and.... suicide. Anyway yeah alot people right now is getting murder or rape and just have a terrible life....If you seen our worlds history then you'll understand. Theres war going on right now everywhere"

She stays quiet for a bit then spoke "I see" I nodded as we pulled up the drive way to my house. We got out of the car and walk up the drive way to the front door.

I open the door and as we enter I heard Taylors voice "DONT TOUCH ME THERE" I raise an eyebrow as I rush into the living room and saw Taylor holding my dog Dasiy in the air "Why Dasiy? You Damn dog!" I rush over to him as I grab Dasiy from his grib "Hey dont talk to her like that!" I started petting her.

"The dog was humping me!" I brust out laughing. "Its not funny!" He yelled as I set Daisy down and she ran over to Annie and started whining at her feet. "What does she want?" She asked me. I turn my head and said with a smile "She wants you to pick her up" Annie nods as she bends down and picks her up.

"Wheres the cast?" I asked. Taylor rubs the back of his neck "Um there in the other room talking" I nodded as I understand "YO. THE ATTACK ON TITAN CAST GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW.......PLEASE!" I heard a ton of foot steps coming down the stairs.

The whole cast came into the living room as Taylor, Annie and me were sitting on the couch.....well I was and Annie was in a arm chair with Daisy on her lap and Taylor standing infornt of me.

Erwin walks up to the front and so does Levi "So we decided not to harm Annie or anything else for now and treat her like our..... comrades untill we get back in our world" I had a huge smile on my face as I got up and started clapping and jumping "Yay! Thats great. Im glad your on good terms. Now lets watch a movie!" I said as I grab the remote.

I went on Netflix and click a random movie "What are we watching?" Taylor asked as I sat next to Jean. I look at the screen and saw what we were "The boy in the strip pajama. Its base off at world war 2 and this boy make friends with a jew boy thats in a concentration camp. Bruh"

"Whats that?" Eren asked. I shook my head as I paused the movie before it could start "We have alot of explain to do about Hitler"

~Time Skip brought 2 U by Taylor being fabulous~

After both Taylor and me were done explaining everything, they were all shock. "Now lets watch the movie" I said as I grab the remote and played it. The movie was so sad I started to hug Jeans arm.

At the very end if the movie Sasha and Connie were hugging each other crying as I stayed strong and cried in the inside.

"Hey (Y/N)! Can you come down in the garage please" Taylor yelled from the garage. I groan as I got and and ran into the garage.

"What?!" I whined at him. He looks up at me with a confuse face and stuff in his hands. "What you got there ty?" I asked as I walk up to him and saw a hole in the wall and a empty wooden box.

"Bro why is there a hole in the wall?" I said. He was taken back a little "I-I didnt do it......ok I trip and a heavy box fell threw it and I found this old box with things in it. I think it belong to the people that used to live here. Look"

I look down at the saw a old photo of a family. It was a pic of a Woman and a man with two children, a little boy and a little girl. I look down at the box again and saw a creepy doll in it. I bend down and pick it up "What the fu-" "We should play Charlie Charlie!" Taylor said as he grab all the stuff and ran out of the garage.

I sighed as I ran after him and saw him drawing on a paper and with two pencil's. "Come on (Y/N)! Lets play~!" I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" Armin asked as he looks at us oddly. I giggled as I explain the game to him. "Well its a thing where you can talk to a spirit name Charlie.....and yeah. So Charlie Charlie are you there?" I said. Taylor payed alot of attention to the paper to see if it moved yes or no.

Lighly it turn to no. "Well love you to" I said sarcastically.

"Did you used to live here?" Taylor asked. We waited for a couple of minutes till it turn to yes. "Told you so" Taylor said sticking his tongue at me. "Um are you a virgin?" Taylor asked while chuckling.

"TAYLOR!" I yelled as I slap him on the arm. "I was just kidding!" He said. I rolled my eyes and then saw the pencils started spining slowly then faster and faster till it spun off of the other pencil and towards us and landed right next to Taylors head by the couch cushion.

"BRUH! F*CK THIS SH*T IM OUT!" Taylor yelled as he got up and ran out of the living room and then heard my room door slam shut.

"We should play the Ouija board or Hide and seek alone........I know what were doing next" I said with a smirk.

The AOT Cast Is In My Room!?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara