12: Comic Con part 2

(Y/N) POV

I skip out of the bathroom with a huge smile on my face to the AOT boys and the girls behind me.

"Why are you so happy?" Taylor asked. I held up my phone and showed him a picture of me with Alois and Ciel.

"WHAT! You found them! Awww man!" he pouted. "Yeah. Alois even proposed to Ciel" Then i showed him a pic of that. "Hey (Y/N) why do people keep asking Me and Levi about Ereri? And what is that?" Eren asked me.

I laughed out loud. "Thats your ship name! Everyone thinks you and levi would be a cute couple cuz alot of fangirls ship gay or non gay couple's. When we get back home I'll show you guys Eren and levi yaoi!" I said with a evil grin.

"Armin!" yelled a girl in a Annie cosplay. I look at the girl and squeal"Omg! I need a pic of you and Armin together. I ship it so hard!" I said as i grab Armins arm and made him stand next to Annie. I took a quick pic "Can you take a pic of me and him?" she asked.

I nodded as I took her phone and took a pic of them. "Hey Annie. Whos your favorite Titan shifter?" I asked. She thought for a moment then said "Maybe the colossal Titan or the female Titan" Armin tense up and so did the others.

"May I ask why?" Erwin said. "May I? Why you being so formal bro? Anyway I like the colossal Titan from A Slap On Titan & the one from the original anime tho Annie is like the best as well" I squeal "I love A Slap On Titan! I love the part when the Titans invades the town and because the way they talk cracks me up!" I said. Taylor was jumping up and down "I like the part when Armin screams at Mikasa to shut the f*ck up!"

All three of us jump up and down squealing. "Um whats a slap on titan?" Jean asked. I stop jumping and look at them " when we get back home were watching A Slap On Titan and yaoi!" I yelled

"So anywho I got to go. It was nice meting you guys!" Annie says and walks away. "Now I want some ice cream" Taylor whines as he leans on me.

"Then lets get some ice cream" I said. "YAY!" He cheers with a big smile "After the comic con" I finish. His smile turn into a frown "I hate you" I hugged his arm "And I love you brother"

We keep walking around till I heard something familiar "Hey masky, hey masky, hey masky hey masky, hey masky, hey masky, hey masky!" i look and saw someone cosplaying as Toby Roger or know as Ticci Toby! Also with him was Masky and Hoodie!

(⬇the pic below this is what they look like. Do not mind slenderman! Toby is in the middle & Take a wild guess of whos Masky & whos Hoodie)

"EEKKKK!" I squeal as I ran up to the cosplayers "Can I please take a picture with you!?" I asked all three of them

"EEKKKK!" I squeal as I ran up to the cosplayers "Can I please take a picture with you!?" I asked all three of them. "S*Tic*sure and *tic* awesome cosplay!" Toby said ticking and then wink at me.

I blush a little and took out my slefie stick with my phone on it and the three proxys got close to me and I took a pic. "Thanks!" I squeal "So hows living with the creepypastas in the slenderman mansion?" I asked and Masky tense up a little.