39: Eren's 1st sleepover

(Y/N) POV

I park my car in Tyannas drive way and turn off my car. "Um (Y/n) is this going to be like really crazy?" Eren asked me. I smirk and look over at him "Its Tyanna were talking about. Of crouse its going to be crazy" Eren and me were at Tyannas brithday party which was at her apartment and her asked me to bring Eren with me but what Eren doesnt know that this is a sleepover/brithday party.

We got out of the car and enter the pin code of her apartment which was reallly big and went up stairs to the 16th floor were she lives. I didnt even knock on her door and just went in and was greeted by silly string sprayed in my face "Ekkk!" I squeal in shock.

I look and saw it was Brinna who did that. Brinna was very tall and has short boyish hair cut thats was originally brown but now blonde and she wears glasses while she looks old enough for college she acts like a child. "(Y/N)! And someone I dont know!" She yells and looks at Eren and me.

"Oh this is Eren" I siad and drag him to the living room were everyone was. Thats were I saw Tyanna standing on the table hugging some of her anime plushies and blasting music. "HAPPY BRITHDAY TYANNA!" I scream making her fall off of the table.

"Yay (Y/n) you made it! And so did you piece of deliciousness" Tyanna said eyeballing Eren. I hug Erens arm and smiled at Tyanna giving her the 'Dont even try' face "Weres the other?" I asked. "Oh yeah. SOPHIA! JACKIE!" Just then Sophia C and Jackie came in the room.

Jackie had long brown curly hair and a pale face with green eyes. Shes such a weeaboo. Sophia C is mixed and has average length brown hair with brown eyes and she's very funny.

"Heyyy!" I said as I gave then both a hug "Hey (Y/n) hows your summer going? Im guessing its good" Sophia said as she looks over at Eren and then smirks at me. I blush madly and walk over to Tyanna and saw her hands were all blue "Tyanna what did you do? Did you kill a Smurf?" I asked.

"Noooo....I dye my hair blue and purple" she said and shakes her hair that was in a pony tail "ooo. How did I not notice when I came in" "Cuz your a idiot" she replied.

"Any whoo Sophia how is your new school?" I asked. She smiles "Its good. Tho Connell is being a stalker. I dont get why everyone thinks he's the hottest guy in school!"she said.

I cringe at the name "I hate Connell. When you left out school, my class went to the bowling ally and I couldn't go because for some reason so I stayed at school and help. And I was with Jessica who graduated this year, and the principal asked Jessica, Connell and me to wipe the chalkboard clean and when we did Connell whip the cloth in my eye and it hurt so I kick him in the balls. So hard that he bend over to the trash can because he felt like throwing up, and then the principal walked in the room and I didnt even get in trouble. she praise me after she heard what happen, she said 'good job (Y/n)'" I explain to Sophia. (Btw this whole paragraph is a true story XD I go 2 a ghetto private school )

Sophia started laughing "How was the Troy Savan concert?" I asked. "Other than being loud, being step on, being tackle 5 times it was awesome! We threw a toy pig on the stage with out info on it. Both krya and me lied to the guard so we got front row seats!"

"HEY LETS HAVE SOME FOOOD!" Tyanna yelled as she ran into her kitchen. We all enter and saw 8 boxs if pizza and ice cream and cake "Dammn were going to get fat" I said. I look over at Eren and he look at me and gives me a smile. Things weren't awkward after I found out he liked me.

"Hey love birds. Get your ass over here" Tyanna said and spray silly string at our faces making me fall backwards in surprise.

"F you ty" I said as I got up "Later were doing the tattoo Sharpie challenge! I nominate (Y/n)!" I facetable and groan "why me?!" I asked. "Because I did it last time" She said.