28: Sleepover with the Creepypastas part 2

(Y/N) POV

Jeff raised his knife about to stab me when I took action and kick him hard in the shins making him fall to the ground grabing ahold of his shins "What the hell!?" He said.

"Im not ready to die" I simply said and put my hands in my pocket of my jacket "Jeff your not allowed to kill her!" Masky said and hit him in the back of his head. Jeff stands up and rubs his neck "Fine!" He groan.

"Hey (Y/N), Jeff want to play a game with me?" BEN asked. I turn my head and saw him holding up another game controller "Sure" I said as I plop a seat right to him on the couch while Jeff sat on the other side of me.

BEN handed us a controller and put on Mario Kart "Aww yeah im the master at this game!" I said as I put my feet on the table "Well then you definitely haven't seen me play before" BEN said as he pick out he's own avatar "Guys shut up. You all know im the best!" Jeff says.

We then began to play and I was in the lead but BEN hit me in the shoulder trying to mess me up but I wasnt going to let him "BEN~ Stop it" I whine in his ear while bumping into his shoulder trying to mess him up. Out of the croner of my eye I saw him smriking at me.

He then grabs ahold of my waist and pulled me onto his lap which was criss cross and his arms were around my waist still playing the game "I will not lose!" BEN yells as he rest his head on my shoulder.

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

My phone started to ring which was on the table "Hey Toby can you see who it is?" I asked not taking my eyes off of the screen. Toby picks the phone up and says "Its just Taylor... Do you want me to answer it?"

"Nah" I said as I was neck to neck with BEN in the game and Jeff was behind us. Just when I was about to win Jeff pushes both BEN and me off of the couch some how and cross the finish line "Haha I win!" Jeff yells and stands up with his hands in the air.

"You cheated!" I yelled at him as I was on the ground still looking up at Jeff. He rolled his eyes "Whatever" He said as he held out his hand for me.

I hesitated for a moment as I brush my hand on his and grab ahold of his cold pale hand. He pulled me up quite strongly making me bump into his bloody hoodie.

"Eww" I said as I took a step back looking at his hoodie. He tilts his head to the side and smirks "What you dont like blood?" Just then his brother homicidal Liu who was also cover in blood stood beside him and smiles at me "Hey (Y/N)" I shake my head.

"1st of all Hey Liu and 2nd I dont want you to get my jacket stain" I said. Jeff who was still smirking and look over his brother who seem to be thinking the same thing and was getting closer to me "Um what are you gu-"

Just then Jeff and Liu hugs me tightly getting blood all over my white Black Butler jacket "Bro what the fu-" I was then cut off when someone yells some words "DINNERS READY!"

The Woods brothers let go of me and look at the mess they made on my jacket. I glared at them ".....I hate you" they both chuckled and Liu grabs my arm pulls me to the dinning room where there was a long table with all the creepypastas sitting.

They all stop talking and look at me. I rub my arm feeling a little insecure "Hey (Y/N) come over here!" Toby said as he gets up and runs to me and grabs a hold of my arms and drags to the empty seat next to him while Eyeless Jack was on the other side of me. Everyones eyes where on me.

"Hey *tic* guys remember (Y/N) from *tic* the Death Challenge!?" Toby says. I look at everyone at the table which was Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, BEN Drowned, Jeff the killer, Jane the killer, Homicidal Liu, Clockwork, Sally, Eyeless Jack, and Laughing Jack. (I feel like im forgetting a Creepypasta....oh well)