14: Death Challenge

(Nightmare by Nightcore⬆ The songs fits perfectly with this chapter)

(Y/N) POV

Toby and me was walking in the forest that was an hour away from my house. Florida isn't really big on forests but theres this one really big forest that we went to. It was 6:30 and it was getting a little dark. Toby was really funny but sometimes he would tic, I think he likes to act like Ticci Toby sometimes. Taylor wasn't very happy about me going to the forest with him

~Flashback~

"Taylor its fine. Im not going to get hurt or anything!" I said to Taylor as he rolled his eyes. "Anyway I've taken martial arts for 4 years and im pretty good at it. PLUS after Levi help me from that boy from the beach he taunt me some of his combat moves"

Taylor sighs "Well at least bring a weapon" I nodded as he grabs my hand and took me into the garage and made me sit down on a chair. I was wearing dark blue jeans with long black boots and a (F/C) Shirt & a white and black hoodie.

"Ok so im going to put a few knives in your left boot" Taylor said as he put a few in my boot "Then heres some pepper spray just in case if he leans in for a kiss" Then he puts it in my hoodies pocket. "And a small gun just in csse you met a mugger or he is the mugger" Taylor says as he helds up a small gun thats small enough to put in a back pocket or something.

My eyes widened "Are you crazy!? Im not bringing that!" He then puts it in my right boot "Better safe then sorry. Now your ready to go!" He gives me a smile as I groan.

~End Of Flashback~

"Hey Toby should we head back. Its going to be dark soon and Taylor is going to be mad if I dont make it home to curfew he gave me" Toby laughed "Yeah well Taylor is very over protective of *Tic* you" I smiled "He's just a very good friend"

"He targeted me before we left the house remember?" Toby said then Tic. I giggled "He does that to everyone. He did it to my parents one time" Toby rubbed the back of his neck "Well before we go I wanted to show you something"

I nodded as I followed him deeper into the forest. Sooner or later we saw a abandon shack. "Is this were you wanted to take me?" He nods and looks down with a frown on his face "I really had a fun day with you *Tic* (Y/N)" I smiled "So did I" His shaggy brown hair cover his eyes "So im sorry"

I frown "Huh" then he walks over to a table that had two hatches. One was new and the other old and rusty. But what got me was they were cover in blood. "T-Toby?" I said as he picks the hatches up "Whats going on?" I asked.

He looks up as two other figures came out of the shadows. It was Masky and Hoodie from the Comic Con. "Tom. Brandon...what are you doing here?" The three of the boys stood next to each other "Thats not our names. Our real names are Tim and Brian. And you've been chosen for the Death challenge" Tom- I mean Tim said.

"Who are you guys and whats the Death Challenge?"They didnt answer me right away. "Were the real creepypastas and proxys and the Death Challenge is when we pick one human and take that person deep in the forest and they have to find there way out of the forest without getting killed by a creepypastas and collect all 8 notes. We'll be by at the exit of the forest and wait for you. We have pick one person from every state in U.S.A and none has made it out of alive. If you actual make it out of here, we'll let you live and take you back home"

I was speechless "So this is like the Hunger Games but all the components are against me......Ugh!!!! This sucks!" I said. Masky, Hoodie and Toby walks to the exit of the shack "Then let the games began" And with that they disappear. "I could just call the police.....though I really want to met the CP's....oh well" I grab my phone and unlock it. Just as I was about to call the police my phone started to glitch "You shouldn't have done that" A voice said though my phone.