48: Being Together...

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey (Y/n)..... Is this what were doing for our last day untill tonight?" Eren asked me.

I look at the horizon in front of us and breath in the sea breeze air.

At past 3 days we've being doing nothing but enjoying our wonderful world and had Christmas and Thanksgiving. The AOT cast is really sad about leaving but.... They belong in there own world even tho I dont want them to leave at all. But todays the last day so tonights the night when they go home and I have to tell them who my heart belongs to. I've already decided who to choose.

So now were going to spend our time at the beach and being together.

"SURFS UP BRO!!!" Taylor yells and runs pass all of us towards the water while ripping his shirt off like superman.

I chuckle and started walking on the hot hot sand.

I yelp and back into Armin who was behind me. "E-eh are you ok (Y/n)?" He asked kindly. I turn around to face him and gave him a smile "Yeah dont worry. Now lets enjoy the ocean today!" I said while grabing his hand.

"Hey no fair. I wanted to hold your hand!" Sasha pouts playfully making both of us laugh
"Fine" I said and was about to grab her hand to when Connie then scoop her up and starts to run towards the ocean while screaming "I GOT OUR SACRIFICE NEPTUNE!" Then threw Sasha in the ocean with pride.

I laughed at the two bakas and pulled Armin's arm. "Come one, lets enjoy the ocean and all of us being together" His big crystal blue eyes full of wonder stared right back into my (E/C) eyes. "Y-yeah that sounds great" He says. We walk calmly down to the beach..... Ok thats a lie I practical pulled his arm off as I drag him down the sandy shore. "H-hey (Y/n)?" Armin said as he stop me half way down to the beach amd look at me with his Kawaii face.

"Yeah?" I asked. He looks down blushing fir a second then look back at me again "u-um I just wanted to say who ever you choice or d-dont choice we'll accept it and that I'll be happy as long as your happy" He said with a tint of pink was show in his face.

My eyes widen then went back to normal as I gave him a sweet smile and yank him into what you would call a titan hug "Thank you Armin! I really needed to hear that right now" I said to him as my head was buried in his neck. "Y-your welcome" he stuttered.

"Now... To the beach!" I yelled as I continue to drag him to the beach. Once we finally got to the end I was tackle to the ground by some one. I look up and saw a crazy Titan fangirl on top of me.

"Hiiii (Y/n)! I was just wondering if you had anything to you wanted to tell me about titans or about our humanity and all" She says as she got me up and pulled me up looking at me with her insane eyes. There more insane then BENs eyes I have to say.

"Um how about no. I all ready told you alot of stuff I wasn't supposes to tell you. So im sorry no" I said to her. "Awww!" She pouted at me disappoint. "Oi shitty glasses. Stop bothering (Y/n)" I heard a certain voice say behind me.

I turn around and saw Levi standing there glaring at her with his arms cross and has he had a grumpy cat face on.

"I wasn't bothering her. If anything you boys keep bothering her with your love sickness" She says then snap her fingers in a Z shape she probably saw some where on T.V

"Just shut up loser" He says in his stone cold voice to her. "Fine what ever. If anyone needs me Im going to experiment on the crabs" And with that she walk off leaving me and levi alone, kind of.

"So, do you remember the first time you were here and we both started collecting sea shells? Then you save me from a prev" I said ending it with a small laugh and a little blush on my face.