29: Cruise line surprise!!

(Y/N) POV

"Were hereee~" I sang as I park the car into the giant parking lot were im keeping my car for a week.

"YAY!!" Sasha screams as she climbs over Jean like she always does. We waited for Taylor and the rest of the cast to get out of the car and with there suitcases.

"O-m-g!" Hanji says as she looks at a huge boat A.k.a a cruise ship "I still cant belive were taking the AOT cast on a cruise ship! At first I thought it was a sick joke of yours to get my hopes up" Taylor says.

~Flashback~

"Yo everyone guess what!?" I yelled as I enter the dinning room with everyone eatting "What?" Jean askes "Well if you guys didnt know all ready on July 26 its Sasha Birthday!!! So I decided for all of us.... To go on a cruise!" I squeal the last part and was jumping up and down.

"What what!?" Taylor yells and stands up "Are you for real?" I nodded yes "We're going on a cruise~ Were going on a cruise~" Taylor then began sanging.

" I'm confused what is a cruise?" Sasha askes. I took a chair and sat down "A cruise is when you go on a GIANT boat and you go out on the ocean for a week and vist some parts of the world.... We're going to the Bahamas, Jamaica and Mexico! Omg you guys are going to love it!"

"So we're going to be on the ocean and see more of this world?" Eren asked all excited. I nodded my head yes and was clapping my hands with a big smile on my face.
"We're leaving in 2 days! So all of you better start packing!"

~End Of Flashback~

"Yup. Im really excited!" I said as I grab a hold of my (F/C) suitcase "Now we all have to check in or whatever which is a huge pain"

We all started walking and about 45 minutes later we finally check in and was heading towards our rooms. They said they take our bags but I keep my handbag with me tho. (Pic below is what ur wearing⬇)

My stab was healed now on my right thigh and E

My stab was healed now on my right thigh and E.J was right. It did leave a noticeable scar. But It wasn't as noticeable as the one on my side and the one on my shoulder. Actually my shoulder one is slowly going away but you can still see it. But hey I didnt ask to be stab and almost killed by Psychopathic serial killers so yeah!

Taylor did notice me limping but I made a good excuse and said I fell down the stairs and the new 'cut' I got from when I got 'jump' by those people in the woods when I was with Toby and I've just been putting make up over it so thats why he never saw it before.

"Hey what day of this week is Sasha's Brithday again?" Connie came up to me and asks "Wednesday is the 26. Our 1st stop is the Bahamas tomorrow since Florida is super close to it then on Wednesday we're going to be in Jamaica while Friday we'll be in Mexico!" He nods and goes back talking to Sasha.