35: Being lazy and reacting to videos

(Y/N) POV

Today was just a normal lazy day. After the whole Nick thing a few days ago about me going to jail is in the past now, but I did get a call from BEN saying how a rebal I was being and all that kind of shiz.

My hair color is back to being (H/C) and I wore my regular cloths. Right now we were all in the living room relaxing when I was going through movies online and I stop at one movie I saw and started screaming "Omg omg omg omg! Blue Exorcists the movie! I thought it was coming out in 2017!" Taylor faceplams.

"No you baka. That movie came out 2012. The trailer you saw was season 2" I could NOT belive what I was hearing "So you knew this movie was already out?" I growled. Taylor nods making me tackle him to the floor "How dare you not tell me this!! You know how much I love this anime! Bad Taylor, bad bad!"

I was now strangling him really piss "I-im s-sorry" He manage to say "Whoa (Y/N) calm down" Jean says and pulled me away from Taylor who scramble off of the floor and hid behind the couch. I glared at Taylor and sat on the couch next to Armin and Mikasa "Where watching this Movie and im going to scream every time Amaimons comes up!" (....Yeah I fangirl scream when ever he shows up.... #luvAmaimon4ever)

"Ok ok just dont kill me!" Taylor yells and was hugging my dog Daisy. I stick my middle finger at him and click the movie. Just then I realize something.... "WAIT THERES GOING TO BE A OTHER SEASON OF AO NO EXORCISTS!?!?!" Taylor rolls his eyes "um yeah, how did you not know this"

"You better sleep with one eye open tonight bestie" I growled "But (Y/-)" "SHUT UP THE MOVIES STARTING"

~La Time skip brought to you by Levi wearing a maids outfit~

So the Blue Exorcists moive was over and I was biting my pillow to keep me from screaming when I saw Amaimon "I love him so much" I said as I thought about him and on the verge of tears....*Ding dong*

"Oh Taylor can you get that. Its the pizza man" Taylor nodded and went to the front door and came back with 5 boxs of pizza "Yay thanks" I said as I grab a slice of pizza "You know its morning right" I rolled my eyes as I bit into the pizza "So?"

"Ok lets watch some other videos and go on YouTube!" I said and got the remote and went on YouTube "Bro I totally forgot to show you guys A Slap On Titan!" I said "Huh?" Eren says "Its like a parody of your show to make your lifes funny in ever moment"

"Oh and how is my mothers and everyone else death funny?" Eren asked "....They found a way" Everyone was silent for a moment "ok lets watch episode #1!" I click on it and it began to play with the Colossal titan spoke making everyone a little confused "In this version the Titans can speck. What they say is hilarious, one of my favorite moments is when this one titan starts singing let it go and this other titan yells 'f*ck frozen'!"

".....This should be interesting" Levi said. I nodded and continue to watch the video. Half way through the video Eren started screaming at the T.V saying his mother wasnt a whore and then the scenes of when she said how sticks were her favorite.

"NO IT ISN'T TRUE! SHE HATES GETTING STICKS! WHY DO YOU THINK SHE MAKES MIKASA AND ME TO GET THEM!?" Eren yells glaring at the T.V "Bro Eren chill its just fake" I said "Yeah and Amaimon looks like a unicorn" That got me piss "Oh HELL no you didnt!" I said and was held back by Mikasa.

"You did not just go there Eren! I expected more from you!" I said and pouted "At least my dad doesnt think he's a Genie" I mumbled.

After alittle bit Armin came up on the screen "Omg guys listen, Armin is like the opposite of the Armin you know. He's my favoite from a slap on titan!" Just as Armin from a slap on titan came on and began to speck

" Then i'll drag you down into my basement and chain you to the foundation. The first thing you see upon yourself is me. Standing before you as your new god! Then i'll make you worship me like no one has before"

Everyone stare at the screen shock "What is wrong with him?" Hanji askes "Shhhh" Connie says to her. Erens mother came back on the screen and I saw him tense up.

I got up from the couch and sat next to him and grab his hand "Dont worry. Just think about puppys and kittens"

'Mmmh b*tch you look like a potato chip!'

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing while Taylor laughes his ass off "Im mother is not a whore" Eren mumble "Ok mybe we should watch Attack on junior high now!" I said as I tpye it in and look up the 1st episode and click on it "Its much happier than the Slap on titan"

Once I click on it my phone started to ring. I pick it up and saw it was my parents "Sorry guys I have to take this"

I left the room and answer my phone "Hey mom! Wazz up?" "Hello darling. How are you doing?" "im great really. Hows London?" "Its really great. I just what you tell you your father and I going coming home on the 2nd of September. Im sorry I have to go but I just wanted to tell you I love you! And tell Taylor I said hi"

I nodded even tho I knew she cant see I that I nod "Kk mom. Luv you to. Byzz" And with that I hang up and check the cast in the room "Oh hell no! I'LL KILL ALL THE TITANS!" Eren yelled "SHUT UP ALL READY!" I heard Jeans voice "MAKE ME YOU GAY HORSE!"

I chuckled to myself and left the room and I went back to my bedroom room and got my laptop and went on the internet just when I saw a ad about a super mega con in Orlando in a few days!

I smirk and look it up some more "Oh I know what where going to do" I said as my phone rang again. I answers it and but it on specker so I didnt have to put it to my ear "Hello?" I said "Whats up babe?" I rolled my eyes "Hi BEN, oh yeah btw thank you again for your help on the cruise thing" "No problem. Anyway so are you going to that comic con your looking at now?" I played with my fingers.

"I dont kn- wait! Todd Haberkorn is going to be there!omg omg omg!" I started squealing "And whos that?" BEN asked.

"He voices almost all of my favorite characters. For a example Akise Aru, Death the kid, Hikaru, Haraku, Natsu, and aslo Ayato from Tokyo ghoul! I must meet him!" I said as my eyes darken at my laptop "Im buying my tickets right now!"

"Good luck, anyway I got to go. I have to a have a tea party with Sally" I look at my phone and burst out laughing thinking of the game boy in a dress and having tea with Sally and her stuff animals "Ok pretty boy" I hit the end call button and bought 12 ticket's for comic con "Great now I have to think of a cosplay...."