Armins Ending~

(Y/n) POV

"I choose Armin"

"I SHIP IT!" Toby yells right away while the other boys look depressed except Armin of crouse.

"Y-you r-really pick m-me?" Armin stutters in shock. I nodded my head fast as I rush towards him and jump into his arms. At first Armin was still in shock but he soon recover it as he wrap his arms around me bringing me closer to his body which smelled like the sea breeze.

"Hey Taylor are you ok? You look like your about to faint" I heard Jean talking to him. The next thing I heard was the sound of a fist punching a humans face. I pulled apart from Armin to see Jean laying on the ground holding his face groaning in pain with Eren's laughing in the background.

"Taylor!" I shouted but he didnt hear me as he put his hands over his ears. "This is just a dream. This is just a dream. This is just a dream." he keep mumbling to himself. I felt so guilty yet I didnt regret choosing Armin over him. "Taylor!" I said sternly and grab his ears pulling them from his ears and looked at him "Please dont start crying" I said and gave him a smile.

"I k-know. Im sorry. Im happy for you really. I-im just little in shock" He said. I nodded and got up and saw Eren was now next to Armin patting him on the back "Good job. I knew you had it in you. Take good care of her, she's a special one" He said to his best friend.

I walk back to Armin who grab ahold my hand and smiled at me "Oh I will" He replied back with a tint of pink across his face. "(Y/n)... Time to go" Toby says flipping a penny in my hand perfectly.

I bit my lip and look at Armins face who look like he had mix emotions about leaving this world. Although I dont blame him. "I promise you we will see the ocean again" I said walking him towards the Well with me. He gave me a warm smile and nod his head "Thanks. We'll see it together"

"Tic tok" Masky says ruining the moment. "Oh shut up you piece of trash" I snap at him. "Oh (Y/n)! Im going to miss you!" Toby yells and grabs me pulling me into a hug "U-um same?" "oh shush you know you always wanted to hug the famous Toby Erin Roger, AKA TICCI TOBY! I also look at your history on you laptop" He whisper the last part making me blush and pull away.

"U-um ok time to go! Taylor get up cuz your coming with us whether you like it or not" I said smiling at him. Taylor lifted up his head up as sand falled out of this black hair "Eh!?" Just then Annie help Taylor get up as he lean on her for support as he was alittle in shock of what I said.

"Yup now lets go home!" I yelled as I spun around tossing the penny down the Wishing Well.

'I wish.....'

°

°

°

°

°

°

°
10 years later

Epilogue

"(Y/n)?" I heard someone call my name from a distance. I turn my head and saw Armin walking up the meadow hill to the top where I was under a tree that had a swing attached to one of the branches. "Why hello my beloved husband" I said with a smirk "Your up early" I say.

Armin chuckled and sat next to me "Your up early too. You should be resting just in case" I rolled my eyes and place my hand on his and smiled "Stop worrying, I may be pregnant but im only 2 months into it. This isn't the first time I've been prego" I said with a wink.