41: A day with Armin~

ATTENTION!!!

Lets all take a moment and enjoy the picture of Armin on top...... I 💜 the pic so much!! & i luv the song with the video on top!

(Y/n) POV

Today was a day all about Armin! Since I hang out with Levi I chose Armin next. I dress in a comfortable shirt with a pair of greenish shorts. (Pic below is what ur wearing⬇)

Right now we were in town walking around

Right now we were in town walking around. "Come on Armin~ lets go. I want to show you a place" I said as I grab Armins hand and calmly walk towards the shop I want to show him. It was a book shop that had all kinds of books! The magical place called Barnes and Nobles!

"Lets get a few books" I said with a sweet smile and look over at him. A tint of pink appear on his face as he smiles back.

~Precious cinnamon roll (Armin) POV~

I look at (Y/n) as she gave me a sweet smile making me blush alittle. She very beautiful today, not that she wasn't beautiful before!

"This store is a magical place!" (y/n) says. I look at all the books in the store. I had to say it was alot of books in one place. This world is full of wonders!

I felt her hand brush agasint mine as she grab on to it and drag me else where in the store and in fornt of a big bookshelf full of books "Usually I get lost in the Manga section and leave the store with 10 or more mangas. But lets look at whats here" She says while looking at the books.

"Ekkk! Omg I love this book!" (Y/n) said and lets go of my hand and grabs a book from the self and the book was called 'Maze Runner.' she thens put it under her arm.

I look around the shelf at all the books and look for some that caught my attention. I look and look till I saw on the best sell rack and pick the 1st book I saw.

'Fifty Shades of Grey..... I wonder whats it about?' I thought as I open it up on a random page and begin to read it.

As I read a paragraph my face turn bright red to the shade of a tomato. "Omg dont read that book!" (Y/n) yelled as she yank the book out of my hands and put it back on the shelf with a arm full of mangas.

"Maybe we should look in a other shelf" She says while looking at me. I nodded as she giggles and ruffles my hair with her hand that wasn't holding her mangas.

After that we look around some more and I got a book that looked good, it was called, 'The Notebook'. We left the store and head towards (Y/n) car and put the books in the car and walk towards the beach that was close by.

It was getting late as the the sun set perfectly on the water and the sky was a beautiful pink and orange view. We were walking on the beach and I look over at her and watch as the gentle ocean breeze blew her hair behind her and the sun setting was making her shine bright.

She turns her head and smiles "Hey lets go walk on the docks they have over the water" (Y/n) says as she grabs my hands and pulls me gentle towards the giant dock. There was a alot of people on the dock but not that much.

It seem very friendly and music was playing in the background. "Its always fun to come here. Everyone loves it!" She says and was still holding my hand. I blush a little as I hold her hand tightly yet gently. We walk on the dock enjoying the veiw even tho the real veiw was (Y/n).

(Y/n) stop when she saw a group of people dancing to a smooth music band and I swear I thought I saw a light bulb pop above her head. "Hey Armin lets dance!" She exclaimed.

"I-i w-ell I dont k-know how to d-dance" I said blushing in embarrassment. She chuckles at my sutters "Oh come on dont be embarrassment and stutter like Hoodie, I dont know how to dance either so lets do it anyway....we cant be any worse then Ciel"

She pulled me towards the group and I nervously put my hand on her hip and my other held her hand as she put her hand on my shoulder. The music was nice and calm and we move to the smoothing beat.

(Y/n) POV

"So is the ocean what you thought it was going to be?" I asked as we dance to the beat of the song. Armins face lit up and look at the view of the ocean that was infront of us "It was everything I thought it would be. And best of all your here with me" His eyes then meet mine and I stare into his crystal blue eyes.

I smiled "Im glad your here" I said as I notice our faces were getting closer and closer untill our lips brush agasint each other and touch. I close my eyes and he pulled me closer to him as I melted in the kiss and we stood there kissing till we finally pulled apart and he starred into my eyes.

I smiled sweetly as he then blush as he realize what he just did. I giggle at his cuteness and kiss him on the cheek "Come on. I want to walk on the beach some more" I said as I pulled out of his arms and lock hands with him as we walk off of the dock and on the beach.

We took off our shoes so we wouldn't get our shoes wet from the water and watch the waves crash on the sandy shore and hit our feet as we walk and enjoy the view of the world I live in. "H-hey (Y/n). I had a really great today" Armin said as he stop behind me and look at the water crash on his feet and watch the water pull back in the ocean and repeat.

I turn my body and look at him and nodded "Same here. I had a very nice day with you. Your my coconut" I said and wrap my arms around him and brought him close to me as we hugged each other.

I layed my head on his shoulder and watch the sun disappear from the sky and below the horizon. I smiled to myslef as I really did have a great day with him....

°

°

°

°

°

HEYYYY READERS!!!!

I hope u like this chapter cuz i did and yeah.... Idk what else 2 say.

I have made new friends in my new school and im getting use to it and THERE IS ANIME PPL THERE! YASSSSSSS! 1 of them loves Amaimon amd Mephisto so im happy.

Anyway till the next time!!!!😝