8: Thunder Storm party

(Y/N) POV

Once we got back home Taylor made us all pasta. Then after that I was doing the dishes. "Hey you need any help?" I turn my head and saw Jean with his plate.

I smiled "You can dry the dishes while wash them for me?" He nods and got the dish rag and dry the dishes. I look out of the window and saw the trees were blowing really hard by the wind and the sky was extremely black. Then finally we were done with them. "Where are the rest of the people?" I asks Jean. He rubs the back of his neck and said "I think the living room"

We both walk in and saw them watching Modern Family till it was interrupted by those warnings alert that stop the T.V show and gives alert.

*Ek-Ek-Ek-Ek-Beeeeep- We interrupted this program to alert a storm coming that will last till tomorrow. Stay inside and try to stay away from windows. The roads will be Flood so stay off of the road. 40% chances of a tornado watch. Mobile homes will be destroyed probably. Go to a basement or in shelter till the storm is over- Ek-Ek-Ek*

"But we dont have a basement!! Why would they tell us that when we live in Florida!?" Taylor yelled at the T.V

"Is everything going to be ok?" Sasha ask me looking a little worried. I smiled "Yeah we'll be just fine, but I have to let Daisy out so she doesn't do her business in here. Come Daisy *Whistles*"

I step outside and it was really windy, after Daisy did her biss I went inside. "Lets watch the second movie of Harry Potter!" I yelled as I jump on the couch. Taylor rolled his eyes and put in the 2nd movie and played it.

"EKK I cant wait! The chamber of secret has alot of Draco scenes!" I said as Taylor chuckled "I bet you want him to Slytherin in your chamber of sercet!" I blush at the thought "S-shut up"

He leans over to Daisy and whisper "Shes not denying it" I threw a pillow at him.

~Small Time Skip brought to you by Connie being bald~

We were watching right in the middle of the movie and on a one of my favorite scene just when the power went off turning the T.V off.

"NOOOOO!!!" I scream as I ran up to the T.V and clawed it. "PLZ COME BACK ON" "what happen to the lights?" Asked Levi.

"Some times when theres a storm the power go's out" Taylor said as he pick me up and rock me back and froth calming me down. I pick up my phone and saw I had no more WiFi "MY LIFE IS OVER!" I scream.

Taylor keep rocking me while I heard the rain hit the window hard. "Maybe we can build a fort and play Thunder punch?" Taylor asks me. I instantly clam down and look up at him with a smile "I would like that" He got up the brought his phone to see since it was dark now in the house.

"Whats thunder punch?" Ask Mikasa. I smirk "Well me and Ty plays this when theres a storm. The rules are 1 person starts it off and when you here a thunder you punch the person close to you and it go's on!"

They all nodded. Just then Taylor comes back with a ton of blankets and pillows "Lets make a fort!!" He yells as he threw them on the floor and belly flops on it.

I giggled as I jump down with him. After that we made a fort with the help of Eren, Mikasa and the others.
"Eren dont put that there or you'll make that part of the fort fall" Mikasa said. "Your not the boss of me" Eren said angrily.

"She not wrong tho" I said. Then finally we were done with the fort.Connie and Sasha crawled in there giggling like idiots. There was a battery lit Lantern in there so they could see.