Erens Ending~

(Y/n)'s POV

"I choose Eren"

Everyone eyes widen and was shock, no one said anything. Taylor was the first to recover as he drop to his knees and slam his fist to the ground "DAMMIT!" He screams.

"R-really, you choice me?" Eren asked with a big smile and his eyes full of life. I chuckled and nodded as I gave him the same smile. He rush over to me and pulled me into a hug holding me tightly as if he was afraid if he let go of me I would disappear forever.

I wrap my arms around his neck holding his closer to my body smiling like a idiot "I really do" I said in his ear. He pulls away alittle just to look at me with a happy smile on his face.

"C-congrats Eren" Armin choked out of his mouth. Eren looked over to him and let go of me and walk towards Armin and puts his hand on his shoulder and giving him a sad smile "Im sorry. But you'll find someone special one day" He says to his best friend. That made Armin smile back and gave him a thumps up "Im happy for you Eren "

I look over at Taylor who was still on his knees looking at the sand with his hands over his face. I slowly made it over to him and bend down to him using my hand to lift his face up so I could look at him.

When I looked into his eyes I saw they were full of tears. My eyes widen at the sight "T-Taylor Im sor-" "Dont be" He says cutting me off and continues "Dont be sorry for falling in love. Its a wonderful feeling and I should know. You were my first love an- and im very happy that you feel that way. Even if its not me your in love with... Im happy for you. R-really I am. But if you go with them, then I'll never remember you. J-just don't forget about me. Please!"

He gave me sad smile as tears rolls down his face. I cup his face and use my thumbs to wipe them off of his face for him like I did back when he use to come to me crying when his father use to abuse and bully him to the point where he wanted to hurt himself.

I help him stand up once he was done crying and gave him a hug "Thanks Taylor. But I'll never forget you" I said. He return the hug and manage to let out a dry laugh "T-thank you. I know I'll never love another gurl again cuz your the only girl I'll ever want but I hope your happy and stay happy" He lets go of me and walks towards Eren who stood straight with his head held up high "You better take good care of my best friend. I dont care if your a titan and all. I'll kick your ass if you break her heart!" He says to him. Eren nodded making Taylor back away.

I look at the other boys and gave them a sad smile "Sorry I didnt pick you guys". Levi had his emotionless face on with his arms cross over his chest "Tch. As long your happy im ok. But be warn, Eren's a hand full" "Hey! No i'm not" "Oi shut up yes you are you piece of shi-"

"Ok its time to say good bye! (Y/n) will you do the honor?" Masky cuts their argument off. He turns to me and handed me a penny "You staying or going with them?" Toby asked.

Eren wrap his arm around shoulder and looks down at me as I grin "Of crouse im going. And so is Taylor!" I said looking over my shoulder making everyone gasp "W-what? Really!?" Taylor asks. I chuckled and lean my head on Eren and grin even more "I told you im not forgetting you because your coming with us. Like I would leave my Bff"

"Thank you (Y/n)! Thank you so much!" Taylor crys. "Thats one less problem we got to deal with" Masky says "You have 39 seconds left so tik-tok (Y/n)" I quickly rush to the Well and look down at it and then back to the world around me.

I sure will miss it... But a new world awaits for me now.

Its time to go my new home where I'll live happily with Jaeger bombastic!

I flip the penny with my thumb as it landed down in the deep deep Well.

'I wish.....'

°