32: Jamaica & Sasha's Birthday

(Y/N) POV

"Look at this beautiful landscape!" I yelled as I look at the nature around us. Right now we were in Jamaica on a nature trail with the famous Birthday girl...Sasha! "Oooh look at that colorful bird!" Sasha yells and pointed at a parrot "Can we eat it?" She says as her eyes lights up.

I facepalmed and shook my head no "No Sasha. For the hundred time you cant eat the animals on this island" She pouts and walks away. I took out my camera and took a quick pic of the bird and adjust my side bag and my sun glasses. I was wearing a black tank top/crop top shirt that was long in the back and short in the fornt with red shorts and a red hat and small boots that I can walk in and the ring Levi gave me. (Pic below is what your wearing⬇)

I look over at Taylor and saw he was staring at his phone looking for Pokemon

I look over at Taylor and saw he was staring at his phone looking for Pokemon. Ever since he got that stupid game Pokemon Go he haven't paid any attention to anything but that dumb game!

"Hey Taylor? I killed your mom" I said wondering if he was paying attention "Uh-huh thats cool" He says "Oh yeah and im joining the Creepypastas and becoming a proxy" He just nods and walks pass me. I groan in frustration "Whatever! My new best friend is Jean now" I said over to Taylor only for him to walk right into a tree and continue looking at his phone. I walk over to Jean and pouted "Hey (Y/N). You ok?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "Oh yes very" I groan and look away.

He looks over at Taylor and saw him not being his usually self "Its ok. His phone will run out of battery soon. Then he'll be your best friend again" I look up at him "You think?" He nods yes "You guys have mathcing Tattoos so you must be close" I look at my middle finger at the Infinity tattoo that was on it "Yeah I guess your right.... For once in your life"

He nuds my shoulder "And what does that supposed to mean?!" He says "Oh nothing just saying your a loser, horse face" He fake pouts "That hurts you know (Y/N)" He said and act like he was hurt "Well if I was a loser then why were you the last one at the snack bar?" "huh?" I said in confusion untill he started running down the trail towards the snack bar "Aw hell no!" I yelled and ran after him. Soon I catch up with him and was neck to neck with him "Im going to win this race!" I yelled but then trip and crash on the ground.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Eren yell my name and ran over to me and help me up "Thanks and before you ask yes im ok" Eren looks at Jean angrily "What is wrong with you! Its your fault she falled! She could have gotten really hurt!" He bark at him. Jean then walk up to him and stick his middle finger at him "Um no it wasnt you Titan freak!" I then got between them "Yo guys I said I was fine. Now stop being girly pussys and get along for once!" I snap.

They both shut up and look down in shame because I yelled at them "Come we need to go back on the ship so we can all celebrate Sashas birthday" I siad then walk away from them and towards Sasha "Come one potato girl. Were going to have your birthday fest" Her head snap towards me and a big smile appears on her face "EKKK YAY!" She yells and starts run towards the ship.

Once we got in I got the cast to go in one if the restaurants that I told the staff im having a birthday party in. The restaurant I choice was the Cheesecake Factory! "Welcome" all of the staff says towards us "Hello. Im here with the birthday gurl!" I said and drag Sasha to a large table where everyone sat down.

"Hey... You two look familiar" One of the staff says and look more closely to Sasha and Connie then snap her fingers "I know! You guys were those crazy teens that got up on stage at sun fest! Bro that video went viral!" She said. My eyes widen "Really?" I asked.

The lady nods and then turn back to Sasha and Connieb"Can I take a picture with you guys?" She squeals. Coonie looks at Sasha who had a flower crown on her head eating some beard and nodded. The lady smiles and takes out her phone and took a picture with them "Do you guys know what want?" She finally asked.

I stop playing with Annies hair and look at the woman "Um can we just get everything sweet on the menu please" I said to the lady and see she walks away while nodding "Hoe" I mumble under my breathe and sat down and look around for Taylor "Hey Levi have you seen Taylor?" Levi frowns alittle "Oh that brat. He left for some reason" I rolled my eyes and look away and smiled when I saw Sasha having a good time.

Just then the food came making Sasha squeal in delight "Yummy!" She started to dig in while the rest of us ate our sweet treats and after we were done the staff cake out singing happy birthday to Sasha and put a cake infront if her "Make a wish!" I said.

She thought for a moment then blew out the candle as we all clap and slice the cake up. I took pictures of them and we all laughed and I finally sat down next to Levi "Wazz up clean freak"

He looks over at me "Nothing much. Just surrounded by idiots" I playfully punch him in the arm and pout "Im not a idiot" I whined making him roll his eyes "Tch" I cross my arms and imitated him "Tch" He looks over at me and rolls his eyes making me do the same "Stop copying me"

"Stop copying me" I said in a bored tone. Just then Levi takes some of the cake and wipe it on my face making me gasp then smirk as I quickly grab some icing and smudge it on his face "You just not just do that" I snap my fingers in a Z shape and said "Oh yes I did hunny" and wipe off the cake that was on my face.

I look over at Sasha again and saw she was having a blast. I smiled knowing everything is going to just fine....