44: A day with Taylor~

Yes..... The pic on the top is Taylor~

Like omg I find that pic cute!😁

(Y/n) POV

"Bruh, Taylor slow down!" I said as Taylor was draging me me threw the crowd of people dress in costumes.

For Taylor he took me to a Halloween Festival that was happening in town.... Its weird cuz it wasn't even October but it still sound fun. Taylor was dress as a Angel as I dress as a dark angel, I had a black dress on with black leggings, wings and a masquerade mask. (Pic below is what ur wearing⬇)

"Taylor!" I whined and bump into his back as he stop right in front of me "Hey (Y/n) where do you want to go first?" He asked kindly looking me in my eyes

"Taylor!" I whined and bump into his back as he stop right in front of me "Hey (Y/n) where do you want to go first?" He asked kindly looking me in my eyes. I thought for a second "Um kill a mummy?" I joked making Taylor chuckled "Yeah well we dont want you to get lock up in jail again now do we?" He said.

I rolled my eyes and pouted "Shut up. Lets get something to eat like chewy eyeballs or fries or something that probably make me fat" I said. He smiles and locks hands with mine "Then lets eat the eyeballs!!" He yells and we rush pass the crowd to the stand where they sell food and order some food.

We waited in line waiting for our food to come as we were standing next to a group of teen boys dress like a goth punk band. I felt them all eye raping me in my outfit. I look the other way rubbing my arm feeling a little uncomfortable.

It seemed Taylor notice the other boys checking me out and got annoyed "Hey! Get your filthy eyes off of my girl!" He snaps at them as he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me close to him glaring at them. The group of boys chuckled and laughed while the leader of the group walks forward looking at me and then Taylor "Oh can't we share?" He asked leaning his face close to mine all of a sudden

Close enough to were I could smell the cigarettes on him. Taylor growled and use his hand and pushed his face away from mine "No. Shes mine not to a group of a goth version of the Johna Brothers" Just then our name was called to pick up our food which was just a bucket of fries.

"Bro chill we could have a bang gang" He yells in a joking voice but still making me blush red. Taylor glares at him even more "Your sick" He says in disgust and with that we walk away and sat at a table eatting our fries together.

"So after this we should go play some of the games they have here!" Taylor says all excited. I smiled and nodded and finished my last fry "Yay your done you fatty" Taylor jokes. "Taylor! Bro you so mean!" I said pouting at him. "So like which game do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well Um I want to win you something like they do on dates in the cliche movies" He says while flashing a smile to me. I rolled my eyes and sighed "Whatever" I said and watch Taylor rush to a booth that played bob for apples.

I watch as he put his head in the water trying to get a apple with his mouth. After laughing at Taylor failing about fifty times he finally catch one.