20: Summer Festival

(Y/N) POV

"Were here!!!" I yelled as I park the car in the parking lot. "Yay!" Sasha said as she un did her set belt and climb over Jean to get out."Hey get off of me!" Jean said to Sasha as she finally got out.

I got out of car and look around. "Hey (Y/N) im going to but the wrist bands. You get the cast and stuff" Taylor said then ran away to the ticket booth. "Ok everyone! Partner up with someone and DONT separate with your partner no matter what! Now lets go"

I started to run to the entrance at the fair where Taylor was waiting for us. I then saw Taylor and this blonde chick talking and flirting with him. She had booty shorts and a short crop top and twirling her hair around her finger and was hanging off of he's shoulder "So do you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

I saw Taylor looking at her in disgusted and try to get out of her grib. I glared at the girl as I walk up to Taylor and put a smile on my face "Taylor~"I sang as I jump on him and hugged him. The chick let go of him when I did this.

Taylor knew what I was doing. Since Taylor is a very hot dude, alot of girls like him. I would act like im his girlfriend to get rid of the girls that flirt with my best friend cuz I know how awkward it is for him to tell someone he's gay.... Well bisexual but still.

I laughed as Taylor picks me up and twirls me around. Once he set me back down the blonde chick was glaring at me "Aww hun. Your going to catch a cold if you wear that kind of stuff" I said pointing at her very exposed cloths. The blonde chick stomps her foot and storms off.

"Hahaha. Good one" Taylor says as he then puts a wrist band around my wrist. "Yeah you look like you were going to slap that chick like you did to the last one" Taylor blushes "I-I didnt mean to slap her at all! It was a reflex when she touch my no no square"

"So what are these thing and what are we going to do?" Levi asked me as I put a wrist band on him and smiled at him "Well theres rides here and this shows we paid and we can go on the rides. Now lets go!" I lock arms with Annie as I drag her into the fair with everyone else behind us.

"Lets play games first!" I said in a kids voice. I look to my side and saw that Annie slip her arm from mine and went standing next to Armin. I made him in charge of Annie because I knew Annie trust him more. (I ship it so hard)

I pouted then grab Jeans arm as I ran to the booth that was right next to us. Which happens to be a balloon poping game. "Aww I want that pony!" I said as I pointed at a (F/C) pony.

"Its 3 dollers ma-" I cut the man off with me yelling "Shut up and take my money!" I then threw 6 bucks at him. "Come on Jean were playing this game. Lets see who wins" I siad with a smirk. "Oooooo my money is on Jean boy" Someone said in the background.

Jean growled at his childhood nickname. "Your on!" He pick up a dart and through it and pop a balloon. He threw another one and pop it. Just as he was about to pop another one Connie trip and push Jean and made him miss.

"God damned Connie!" He yelled at him. Connie rub the back of his neck and yelled "Its not my fault! Eren trip me!" They both look at Eren who had a halo over his head "I dont know what your talking about"

"My turn!" I said as Jean got a little prize from what he pop. I pick up the dart and threw it as it then pop 2 balloons at once. Jeans jaw drop when he saw it. "B-bruh!" Connie said in the background. I pick up the other 2 and did the same thing "Damn. Since you got 6 balloons you get a big prize!" I smiled as I pointed at the (F/C) pony.

He grab it and handed to me. I giggled as I skip to Jean and shoved it in his arms "This is for you. At least you try" He looked shock but I just walk away.