11: Comic Con part 1

(Y/N) POV

"OK ITS HAPPENING! ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE! EVERYONE STAY CALM!!" I yelled as I ran through the hall way in my cosplay. "Whats happeni-" I cut Taylor off "I SAID STAY THE F*CK CALM!" I yelled.

Today was the day of the comic con and everyone was getting ready and I happened to be REALLY excited!

I was cosplaying as Touka from Tokyo Ghoul as Taylor is cosplaying as Touka's brother, Ayato. (The pic at the top Is what u guys R wearing. Ayato is on the left while Touka is on the right) I even had a kagune and everything!

"(Y/N) Stay calm woman and tell me whats wrong!" Taylor said as he grab my shoulders and shakes me. "Get your hands off of me you drunk hobo!" I said as I smack his hand away.

"Whats going on?" Connie said as he enter the room with his survey crop uniform on. "Todays the day we go to Comic Con! EKKKKKKKK!"

"What the heck is wrong with your eyes!" Yelled Connie. Oh yeah I forgot I was wearing contacts that make my eyes black and red just like the ghouls! & same with Taylor.

I then started running around the house screaming at every one.

~Time Skip To The Car brought 2 U by Sasha being a best potato girl ever!~

"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER!~" I sang on top of my lungs as I blast the Attack On Titan theme song. "Why is Eren sitting shot gun?" Jean asked.

"BECAUSE HE'S BETTER THAN YOU! JK its because he's the main character and were going to the Comic con so....yeah" I was Eren look over this shoulder and smirk "Stop whining Horse face"

"Why you son of a-" I cut him off by turning up the music.

After that I lower the music and said "Ok so when we get there alot of people may ask you to take a picture and you should say yes cuz its rude not to. Dont leave me or Taylor's side we dont want to lose each other! Btw I will be fangirling the whole time so you'll see a whole new side of me"

"Oh yeah here you go Sahsa, a gaint bag of potato chips for Comic Con!" I said as I handed her the chips. She eyes shined "Oooh!" She grabs the bag and open it up and started eating it.

"So what are you again?" Armin asked looking at my Cosplay. "Im Touka from Tokyo Ghoul! I eat humans.....so im like a mini Titan!" I said with a big smile. Everyone was quiet.

"I'll kill you then" I heard Eren whisper. I shook my head no "No you won't cuz you loooove me~" I sang. Eren blush in a deep red "im just joking" I said while giggling.

~Time Skip To The Comic Con brought 2 U by me being lazy~

We eneter the big place thats the Comic con is at in Miami. "WOW!" I yelled as I then saw someone wearing a Grell and Undertaker Cosplay "YO GRELL, UNDERTAKER! CAN I GET A PIC?"

I ran away from the AOT cast and ran to them. "Sure if we can take a pic of you and your brother Ayato after" I nodded as I quickly took a pic of them. "Yo Taylor come here real quick!" Him and the AOT cast came walking towards us.

"Wait a minute! Can I just take a pic of all of you guys?" They asked. "Yeah sure, Everyone smile!" I said Grell took a pic of all of us. "EKK thanks, love your cosplay! Baii" and with that they left.

I look around to look at the people passing by in there cosplay. "I found my people" I whisper. "EEKKKKKKKKKK!" I heard. I turn my head and saw Yuno from the Future Diary.

"Omg I love your Cosplay!" She squeals as she hugs Eren and Mikasa had to pull her off. I giggled as I walk over to her "Hey wheres Yuki?" Her ears perk up and she look around freaking out "Yuki!!" she then runs away. "Was that a fangirl?"Eren asked. I nodded.

"Come on guys lets go!" I yelled as we walk through the place. "I'll Write your name in my book!" I heard someone yell. I turn my head and saw Light from Death Note. "Ekkk! Its Light! Can i take a selfie?" I asked as I ran up to him. He nods as I grab my phone and took a slefie.

"Thank you!" Then L and Near came up "Stop. You guys are taking a picture with me whether you like it or not!" I said as took a picture with them. "Thanks L!"

I skip to Taylor "Your sending me that picture!" I nodded as I did. "Hey is that...me?" we heard Jean asked. I look and saw someone wearing a Jean coslay and with a my little pony plusie! "Hey Jean met your twin!" I yelled at the other Cosplayer. It turn out the Jean cosplayer was a girl and she skip over to us when see saw the cast.

"Omg! I love your Cosplay!" she said to me and Taylor. Then she turn to Jean "Ok so your cosplay is on point!Where did you get it?" she ask. "Uh...." Jean didnt know what to say so I had to step in "Amazon" I said.

She nods and then said "I looooove Jean! Are you fan to? Wait of crouse you are or you wouldn't dress like this duh!" she said.

Jean really didnt know what to say till he finally said "Yeah im pretty awesome!" while fliping his hair back. Eren laughed and walk up to him "This goes to show that no one loves you but yourself and you and your pillow will stay together forever!"

Everyone laughs "Dont forget Marco!" The girl pips up and the AOT cast stop and had sadness in there eyes. Not Mikasa and Levi cuz they are badass and stuff.

"There all really sad about his death. Sorry" I said to the girl "Oh! Yeah who isn't. Yet we all still make fun off his death" Jean and Eren looked mad while the others where shock "What did you say?"

"Dead Marco jokes. Everyone heard of them. Like he's half the man he used to be or I got a 50% on my test, Oh I pulled a Marco" I laughed at the last one "I said that to my teacher one time!" I said still laughing.

"Anyway we have to go. Enjoy the Comic Con!" I said with a smile. She nods and left. "You find our deaths funny?" Levi asked.

'I guess i'll I have to lie about this' "Whaaaaaaat? Nooooo we cry when you guess die" *sweat drops* they all seem to belive me which was good. "Lets go buy some Anime Buttons!" I ran over to the boths while some of the cast was asked to take a picture with some one.

"Oooh! Can I get that one? And that one, oh and dont forget that one~" I got at least 14 buttons from all kinds of anime. I turn around and bump right i to someone. "Im sorry" I look up and was someone dress as.....OMG ITS JUUZOU!

"I love your Cosplay!" We both shouted at the same time. He standed up and help me up "I need to take a picture with you" I said as I took out my phone.

"Um Me to!" As he grabs his phone. We both took a selfie together on my selfie stick. Yes i brought a selfie stick! "(Y/N)!" Taylor ran up behind me then saw Juuzou.

"Taylor. I found Juuzou! Can we keep him pleeeease!?" I beg "No. Eren grab (Y/N) so she doesn't attack this cosplayer like she did last time" I pout as Eren grab my arm and we walk away "Bye Juuzou!!" I yelled.

Hanji came up to me and tug on my arm and ask me were the Bathroom was "All the girls come with me and while Taylor watch over the boys and dont let then leave your sight again!"

He nods "Yeah ok just go piss all ready. I want to find the people from Another!" I laughed as I walk the girls to the bathroom. As we enter I saw my two favorite young masters!

"EKKKK! Alois Trancy and Ciel Phamtomhive They turn there head and look at me.

IM IN HEAVEN!!!!