Chapter 30 - Date

After we said goodbye to the others and sent them off to the airport Justin and I made good use of our alone time... We were both glad to have the house to ourselves and enjoyed each other's company to the fullest. This time I didn't bother cleaning up our trail up to the bedroom and we weren't interrupted by anyone. Still it was just as good as the first time - if not even better because we got to know each other and the others' preferences better.

As we lay in bed cuddling and enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking in a comfortable silence Justin spoke up. "Emma?"

"Yeah?" I looked up at him from his chest. He asked in a weird voice so I was kinda confused as to what he wanted.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" Justin smirked at me. I could tell he was nervous about my answer though.

"Hm..." I made and laughed. "I'm gonna have to think about that..." I chuckled. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I thought we could go for an evening stroll at Santa Monica Pier." Justin mindlessly played with a strand of my hair.

"Sounds good." I smiled at him.

"Is that a yes?" Justin raised one eyebrow at me.

I laughed. "I think so." I beamed at him before tilting my head up slightly. His lips brushed against mine and we shared a passionate kiss.

An hour later we sat in the car that was gonna take us to Santa Monica. It was around 8pm now and the sun was about to set. We'd probably miss sunset or just catch the last couple of seconds of it.

"So technically this is our first date then..." Justin remarked. I thought about it for a moment.

"True." I paused. "Thank heavens we had sex just now." I smirked and Justin chuckled.

"Why?" He smirked at me.

"Because I can't have sex after the first date without looking like a slut..." I joked.

"True." He chuckled. "But then that'd also make me look like a manwhore so doesn't that kinda balance each other out?" Justin wondered.

I thought about it. "No, I don't think so. We'll simply both look like sluts..." I trailed off and we both laughed.

"Damn! What are we gonna do?" Justin exclaimed.

"I don't know... this whole date thing was your idea!" I raised one eyebrow at him.

"I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to..." Justin sang. "But you know that there's no innocent one in this game for two.." I laughed and he joined me.

"Oh my god - the accuracy!" I laughed and we both laughed some more. A comfortable silence spread around us as I nestled into Justin's side.

"What about kissing though?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Kissing after the first date is totally fine." I stated matter-of-factly.

"After?" Justin gaped at me and I laughed.

"Yes, you're gonna have to wait Mister!" I smirked at him and nodded. Why the hell did I just do that? Seriously, props to you Emma for hurting yourself with this! As if I could go the whole night without kissing him... Plus, no sex tonight? What the hell?! That was such a waste...

Mr. Moneybags | jbजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें