Chapter 36 - Reunion

"Only a couple more hours!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉" I texted Justin as I woke up.

"I know. I can't wait!!!!" He responded immediately.

"I'm seriously so excited! I woke up two hours before my alarm. 😂🙈" Crazy me was literally bouncing up and down in my flat.

"Hahaha well done, dear! But same here. I barely slept on the flight. I really wanted to get some rest before coming home, but I just couldn't calm down. Everyone on this plane is so annoyed by me because I'm so excited to see you and keep telling people every five seconds." I beamed at the text.

"Sit down and watch a movie. I'll be with you in no time! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉"

"3 hours, 43 minutes and 13 seconds until touchdown." I chuckled at that. Wow, he even counted down the seconds. Damn!

Finally the day had come. Today Justin was coming home to London. I was so excited I barely slept the night before. The plan was to pick him up at the airport. We were all going - the kids, Jeremy, Chelsea and me. Never before had I ever been ready this long ahead of time as today. I was supposed to be at Chelsea's place around 10. Driving there took me about 10 minutes. But because I barely slept and was so overly excited, I was already watching the clock tick at 9. Fifteen minutes later I couldn't wait any longer and just left.

"You're early." Chelsea commented.

"I know. I'm sorry." I smiled shyly at her and she beamed at me.

"Someone's excited."

"Yeah..." I laughed.

"Did you sleep at all last night?"

"Barely." I admitted. "I woke up two hours before my alarm would go off and didn't know what to do with myself anymore to kill time..."

"Come on in." She hugged me and I greeted the kids. J&J were equally as excited as me jumping around smiling and laughing all the time. Glad to see I'm not the only one. I goofed around with them for a while to kill time. Soon after we got into the cars and drove off. They all drove together in the family van and I took my Mini. Behind me was a van with security following. Yeah - I was still not off the hook... There also was no point for me to take the Mini really as Justin and I would go back in the back of the van and one of the security people was gonna drive my car back, but I figured I couldn't just sit still for two hours with nothing to do. As excited as I was I'd probably go nuts.

Traffic was alright, but I cursed everyone who got in my way and would drive really slow. Whenever there was congestion I got really mad and nervous about being late though I was way ahead of time. The driver of the van probably got majorly annoyed with me and my driving, but I honestly didn't care. Of course I arrived at the airport way too early and the others got there about 20 minutes after me. Chelsea laughed at me and my excitement when they finally made it there.

"Damn Emma this is so funny to watch!" She exclaimed and Jeremy smirked at me. Normally I would probably have felt a little embarrassed but right now I didn't give a flying fuck about what people thought of me.

"Where's Justin?" Jaxon asked disappointed.

"He'll get here soon, buddy." Jeremy informed him.

"I thought he'd be here?" The little boy started crying.

"Only a couple more minutes, come on we'll go watch the planes land." Jeremy picked the boy up and tried to distract him.