The end

(Casually gracing you with some eye candy

(Casually gracing you with some eye candy. Feel free to thank me later! 😄)

Guys, that's it. It's over! 😭😭😭

Thank you so so much for supporting this book by commenting, voting and sharing it. It means the world to me that now I have almost 5k views - which is insane!

When I started writing this in November I never thought, it would get me this far. I just had an idea in my mind and it needed to get out, so I started writing and the more chapters there were, and the clearer the storyline got for me, the deeper I dove into it, the more fun I had putting it on paper. For a while there it was addicting to get these ideas out of my head and because I never really wrote anything before I this summer, I never assumed I could actually pull this off. Therefore I feel proud to have finished this book.

I hope you enjoyed this ride at least half as much as I did, because I surely had a blast.

What am I gonna do with my life from now on? Just kidding! As you may have read in the comments I am working on a sequel, but as of now I only have a rough idea of a storyline and don't know if I will post it. Chances are I will though, because getting feedback is addicting too... I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again for all the kind words, votes and thoughts.

Lots of love xxx

---------

UPDATE:

I just posted the Prologue of the Sequel called Mrs. Moneybags. Go check it out if you like. :)

---------

HOLY SHIT! I just reached 5k! 😱😍🎉

I could never thank you enough, this is soooo amazing! I'm so happy right now! Tonight I'll post another chapter for the sequel, stay tuned. :)

Love you guys! ❤️❤️❤️