What does it mean?

Y/n's pov:
Taehyung was blurring out every insults and curses he learned from Yoongi. But my mind kept drifting to that guy's face. I can't get his face out of my mind. His every feathers was screaming perfect. Nice soft hair, perfectly shaped eyebrows, big doe eyes, a cute ball of nose, perfectly tinted lips and a little mole under his lips...those bunny teeth will be mostly remembered. I was cut off from my thoughts When Taehyung started to shaking me.

"YAH! !! Are you deaf!!!" He screamed and I made a weird face to him.

"Did you lost your mind????" He asked and stopped shaking me.

"What do you mean? I was thinking something you pabo!!" I yelled back and he gave his boxy smile.

"When did you started to think. That's the 8th wonder of the world."He started to laugh again, I gave him a glare.

"I'm going home!! Bye!" I said and stomped my way to home leaving him dumbfounded.

I came home and the first I saw when I walked in that my annoying brother laying on the couch.

"You have a room,don't you?" I asked while putting my hands on my hip.

"So?" He replied,still eyes closed.

"So why are you sleeping here?"

"It's my wish. Go away."

"Aishh...turtle head."

"No boyfriend human."

"Lazy freak"

"Fish"

"Argg. ... rock with no sense."

"Then you are senseless." He said and throw me a pillow which directly hit my face.

"Aish...I WILL KILL YOU!!" I was about to attack him but my mom interrupted.

"Aishh you two! Sometimes I want to leave this house and go away where my eyes takes me." She started to scold us for being childish.

"Y/n your almost 24 why are you still act like a 5 year old kid,huh! Start to learn some manner and mature up!
And Yoongi! Aishh you are her big brother who already 26 years old!! Why are being like this!! Find yourself some one so that I can get you married." Our mom was literally rapping all those sentences.

After getting scold for 20 minutes, I returned to my room and popped on to my bed. I pulled my laptop closer to me and searched something on Google.

"Most handsome guys in Korea. ." I searched and there was like 8,000+ results of it. But some was highlighted which made it easy for me. After search I finally found that guy who almost hit me with his car. He looks more handsome in this pic.

I was literally drooling at his pic

'He looks so perfect...I wish I get to marry him..' I thought and hoped.

Then my phone ranged and I didn't get to see his name. It was my bestiee.

'Y/n hey! I heard that you almost got hit by a car?!! Are you okay??!!' She asked.

'Omg she's so kind ~~~' I thought before replying.

"Yeah. I'm good." I replied and she sighed.

'I thought something bad happened...' She said .

"Nothing bad can be happened to me!! I'm strong!!" She laughed at my statement.

'Anyway, he gave you a hi. Anything else happened,girl?'

"Nah..just can ya do me a favour? "

'I guess so what is it?'

"Can ya...um..wait.." I searched his name and quickly replied.

"Can ya gather information about this guy name 'Jeon Jungkook' ?"

'Why? No wait! Are you crushing on him!!'

"Ahhh. ..pretty please Yen-ah! !! !" I pleaded.

'Okay okay fine!! I will send ya a document of information about him okay?' She said and after talking a little,we hung up.

I still stared at him pictures on the screen.

'Even though I know your name but your just a mystery to me so you will be my Mr. Mysterious. I thought and drifted to sleep again.

Jeon's pov:
That girl was alittle weird because usually if anything happens like that they would throw their shoes or call the police but she just stared at me. I had a feeling that I am familiar with her somehow. But I shoved those thoughts away and focused on work now. Then my door opened and Jin-hyung walked in.

"Still working late,Jeon?" He asked and in nod my head. I was in so much stress but I have to work or the company will be in ruins.

"Yeah...anything you need hyung?" I asked and he sat in front of me.

"How did it go?" He asked and I gave him a confused look.

"Pardon?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. Well, his like and guardian to me.

"About meeting the girl! How was she?" He asked and had a small smile.

'What should I do ..should I tell him the truth or not..God. ' I was lost in my thought and didn't noticed that hyung was waving his hand in front of me.

"Jeon? Are you okay?" He asked and his face written worried word.

"Uh..I'm okay. It's just tired alittle." I tried to smile and he got up. He walked to me and caressed my hair.

"Don't stress yourself okay." He said in a smoothing voice.

'I really wish that he was my real hyung...' I thought and leaned to his touch. He smiled at me. I'm not saying that I don't really rely on anyone but Jin-hyung is really like a parent.

"Is there's something bothering you Jungkook-ah?" He asked out of nowhere and I can't lie to him.

"As a fact there is..." I started and explained him what happened past few hours.

"Omo..you haven't saw her face but you almost hit another girl today!" He exclaimed and covered his mouth.

"Yeah..well bad luck just follows me everywhere." I said and hung my head low. But hyung brought it up. He hold my face closer to his and smiled.

"It's nothing! This kind of times comes to everyone's life! Btw I think you should ask her out and have a decent talk,hm? How's that sound?" He said and he got a point there.

"Okay,hyung! I call my neighbours and let them know about it so that they can contact them." I said smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Okay,kiddo. I got to go now. My house is a mess. See you tomorrow." He said while ruffling my hair.

"Ahh!! Hyung!! Okay bye. Good night." I replied and he waved back,blowing me some flying kisses.

'Typical Jin-hyung. .' I chuckled at my own thought before returning to my work.