Jin's Girlfriend

Third pov:

Y/n and Jungkook finally went on their honeymoon ,after the disaster.

"Ah!  Now I can finally relax a little! " Jin sighs and sat down on the couch.

"But hyung! The problem isn't finished yet. " Jimin whines.

"What do you mean? " Jin sat up and stare at Jimin.

Jimin silently points at Yoon-so and Yen.

"Yen is attached to him and I can't have a single moment with her. " Jimin pouts and made a crying face.

"So!  That's not my problem!  Go away!  Yoongi hired her ! Complain it to Yoongi!!!  Not me!  Ya-" suddenly Jin's phone rang.

"I'll be back. ..." He got up and quickly walks off.

"Yen-ah~~~~ give me some time too!! " Jimin whines but she looks at him and then turns to Yoon-so.

"I prefer babies, for now.  Please, try again later. " she says and walks off with Yoon -so.

Jimin turns to Yoongi who shrugged his shoulder.

"Dude, ya need some swag~" Yoongi says and Jimin huffles before getting up and follow Yen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin picks his phone and answer it.

"Yoboseo? Who is this? "He ask and a scoff was heard on the other side.

"You forgot about me already, huh?"

Jin was in shock because he didn't expected this person.

"Ema... I'm sorry... But you called me?!" He chirps excitly and the person on the other side scoffs again.

"I have some unfinished business with you!  Kim Seok Jin!  Meet me at the old hideout in 20 minutes."

Jin nod and went out of the room.  He heard crying and whining sounds.

"Aish.... If Jimin's crying again!  I'm gonna tie him up! "He says before heading to the living room. 

He saw Yoongi was holding Yoon-so with his dear life.

Yen was tangled up with Jimin who was whining and Yoon-so was crying.

"Ahhhh!!  Jimin!!!  I'll give ya time later!!!! I need Yoon-so in my life now!!! "She yells as she tries to free herself but no use.

"But you were guled to him today!!!  I'm jealous and sad!!!  No way !! I'm not giving up on you!! "Jimin whines again and tighten his grip on Yen's leg .

Yoongi was holding Yoon-so away and glaring at the weird couple.

I quietly walks behind Yoongi and picked up Yoon-so .

Yoon-so smiled at me and I walked off leaving the drama factory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov:

"Ah!!  Finally!  We are heading to Norway." I exclaimed and leaned my head on y/n's shoulder.

"I'm still in a shocking side after hearing Jin's back story... "Y/n says and closes her magazine.

"Well I was shocked at first but then it all made sense. And I'm damn proud of it!! " I replied with my signature smile and she sighed.

Flashback~~~ Last night~~~

"Tell us Jin-hyung!  Please!"

Everyone requested Jin-hyung to tell us about his past story. In the end, he agrees to tell us.

"I'm a son of the biggest mafia gang in Seoul." He said and everyones eyes widen as well as their mouth.

"My dad always wanted me to be the next leader of the gang but I refused and wanted to live a simple life. I finished my training at a young age and that's why I can use guns so well. My father owned that orphanage where Jugkook used to be as well as Taehyung. My father liked Jungkook when I bought him into our small family. My father always babying him around and gave him whatever he desires. But my father didn't want him to turn out like him so, he found out about Jungkook's family and gave him the properties which his parents left for him." Jin-hyung stops and everyone stare at him for couple of time then they stare at me.

"You see I never treated Jungkook as an outsider. He was special to me then till now. His really like my little brother. That's why I took the job as the manager of the company and stayed with him even though if I didn't work I could've lived well."

End of flashback ~~~~~~

I smiled at the statement when Jin-hyunh was honest with his feelings.

Y/n noticed that I was spacing out and she quickly gave me a peck on the cheeks.

"Everything's okay now. "She holds my hand and leans on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin's pov:

I reached the old hideout where he held meetings and I had my private life.

I waited for some minutes ans then I heard a heel clicking sound behind me .

I looked behind and saw the love of my life. She was looking beautiful as always. Those curly hair, thin layer of makeup, sharp eyeliner with sharp eyes, red lips.

"Hello, Jin. It's been a while. You look so changed." Her words were cold but I knew she was glad that I was here.

"Yeah but you, my love look same as you were. " I replied as I walk to her and held her hand to kiss it but she snatched her hand away and gave me a disgusting look.

"Don't touch me! You disgust me." She says that even though it hurts her. I pulled her to me and hugged her.  She struggled a little at first but later gave up and hugged back.

Her sobs were heard there and I couldn't help but feel guilty about it.

"I'm sorry... Ema but I had no choice.. I had to take care Jungkook.. And I couldn't do it if  I were in the gang.. I'm sorry.. Give me another chance? I'll be a good fiancee to you.. I promise.. "She sniffs and pulls away.

"Promise me you won't leave me... My dad almost got me married to another guy... But I want you and only you.. Jin... "She sniffs and I wiped her tears away.

"I'll kill that bastard if he thinks fo take my girl away from me. Darling, I won't go and you will come with me if I ask you, right? " I asked and hoped that she will say yes.

"Fuck yes!! I love you so much!! "She hugged me and I was happy because finally I got my love.

              _________________

Anneyenhaseyeo!!! This is author-nimhimnida! 

Only few chapters are left for this book.  The end will be sweet as Jin got his girl.

The next few chapters will be the best and awesome, so stay tune!!

And one more thing!!  Author- nim luvs her kids!!  💜💜💜💜💜💜

Did I forgot something??  Well nawh!! 

Here you gooo~~~