Plan

Y/n's pov:
After that day,I haven't got a chance to talk with Jeon because I had a huge ass of work..and Yen wasn't helping at all. My boss was having a huge blood rush because of the work.

I was at my room doing my work and glancing to my phone for any message or call. But it never came. My rooms door brust open and revealed a panting Yen.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her and she quickly walked to me and panted.

"There's. ...a ...guy came to see you..." She said while breathing heavily.

"Huh..I'm not in a mood to meet anymore clients today. I'm already booked." I replied and continue to do my work but she pulled me up and dragged me to the boss's room. I tried to stop her but she didn't listens.

"Yen! Hey!! Wait!!" I yelled but she opened the door and dragged me in.

"Boss!! I brought her!!" She shouted and pushed me in. My boss smiled widely and it wasn't good.

"Y/n, please take  2 days off from today. I will less your work because Mr.Kim has requested that your fiance is sick and he wants you to take care of him. So, Mr.Kim is this okay?" My boss said and I quickly went closer to see who is this Mr.Kim? To my surprise. .it was Jin.

"Hello, y/n. I hope your doing okay and not mad because of my silly request to less your work and took day off without your permission but don't worry it won't cut you salary." He said calmly. I nod and then he excused us and dragged me out.

"So, how is Jeon. .is he sick?" I asked but he smiled.

"No silly. His not sick." He replied but Yen stopped us.

"Y/n! Hey, where are you going!!"She asked worriedly.

"Um..Sorry,  Yen-ah.  This is Jin.  Kim Seok Jin, Jeon's hyung." I introduced him to her. He bowed and she also bowed at him.

"I'm Jung Yen. Y/n's best friend. But where are you going?" She asked again.

"I don't. .k-" but my words cut by Jin.

"She's going to take care Jungkook. For 2 days. So please, take care of her work." Jin said while smiling at her. She gave me a questioning look but I mouthed her 'that I'll be okay'.

After that Jin dragged me in to his car. He was awfully quite for some reason. I tried break the silence but he break it first.

"Tell me about something..did you knew jungkook's uncle or ever had a conversation about him with Jungkook? " He asked sternly. I gulped before answering.

"U-uh..no we haven't talk about it. He only talks about you..." I replied and he sighed.

"Well, sorry to be rude to behave. It's just I'm in stress and I'm dropping you off at Jungkook's house." He replied which made me widen my eyes.

"Why?!" I asked and he smiled.

"You will have a pre-wife lesson. You will stay there until he returns and make him okay." He said and I was in shock because I never ever heard anything like this.

"B-But. . I don't know. ..anything...most importantly what about my clothes!!" I asked and he smirked.

"You can wear jungkook's clothes.  About the other things just do whatever you do when you stay at your house and don't worry about food because I will cook it for you." He said and I nod.

'Well, that's good to know. ..but wouldn't it be weird...when he will come back from where ever he went and saw me in his house...he might freak out and die...'

I shook my head to throw that thought off.

Jin's pov:
Well, as I planned it, it's going as plan. This plan is known by me and Jimin. No one else dared to know about it. We arrived at Jungkook's house. I already told his neighbour to bring the extra key. When I get out and grabbed the key, y/n chriped.

"Namjoon!!" She waved at him and he gave her a smile.

"Hey, didn't expect you to be here!" They started to talk. But how come he knows her? I went to the kitchen and started to cook something for her.

After cooking she brought him with her. I cleared my throat to get their attention and y/n looked at me and I gave her  a look which she understood.

"Oh, Jin.  You done cooking?" She asked while grinning.

"Yes, but how do you two know each other? I'm curious.."I asked and they looked each other before brushed out laughing.

"Haha...Jin his my cousin. We are relatives." Y/n answered and I hit my head because Jungkook had mentioned it before. But I forgot because of being stress.

"Anyway, I'm going now. Stay safe, lock the doors before you go to sleep and check the stove if you use before your sleep. Plus don't let the fireplace lit up. Go to bed early and mostly don't mess up. " I instructed her. She nod but raised her hand.

"Yes?" I asked while wearing my jacket.

"Where will I sleep? Bath?" She asked and I sighed.

"In Jungkook's room. You will sleep there because other rooms keys are with him and his closet is next to the bathroom door. You can wear anything you like. " I said and almost went out but stop to tell one last thing.

"And y/n, don't bring anyone here. Call me anytime if you do anything wrong and try to talk with Jungkook-ah. I bet his dying to hear your voice." I said and wished her goodnight. Her cousin also got out with me and headed to his house but I called him.

"Hey!" He looked back and pointed at himself.  I nod and he jogged to me.

"Yes, sir?" He said while showing off his smile.

"Please, take care of y/n." I requested and he nod. Then I be went in to my car and drove off.

'I wish my plan going okay..now I have to deal with this Jaewoon. And I know just the guy to contract with...'

I dialed someone on my phone

"Hello, Suho. It's being a while.."

             ___________________
I'm you hope!! I'm you angel!! No I'm not J-HopeI'm author-nim; Kim Seokbba 😆😆😆.  I think this chap is super creepy.  Because of the last line....anyway here is your... meme....thanks for dropping by!! See ya!! 💜💜💜

thanks for dropping by!! See ya!! 💜💜💜