Ending Scene

3 weeks later~~~

Third pov:

"Jun-young!! Come back here! Baby!" Jungkook runs after Jun-young to put on his diaper.

"I'll be mad if you don't come now." A small giggle was heard and Jungkook smirked.

He quietly walks behind the couch and saw Jun-young was giggling while coving his mouth.

"Gotcha!" Jungkook picked him in surprise and Jun-young's breath hitched.

His lips started to trembling and eyes started to tear up.

"Ahh! Aigoo! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it! Aigoo! Sorry, baby!! I won't do it again!" Jungkook kissed his forehead and caresses his hair.

"M-mommy..." He points and wipes his eyes.

"Okay! Okay! But don't cry,baby. Papa,didn't mean it." Jungkook kissed his forehead again before walking upstairs.

He lightly knocks the door before entering.

"Y/n? Are you done?" A small sound was heard and Jungkook entered.

"Aigoo! What happened? Did ya scared him again! " y/n yells at Jungkook who nervously smiles.

"No no...it's just .." Jungkook tried to explain but Jun-young starts to cry in y/n's arms.

"Jungkook. ...what did you've done now?" Y/n asked, Jungkook scratches his head and stuck his tongue out.

"Sorry. ..I guess I picked him up too quick which made him scared..." Jungkook explained and Y/n's sighed before walking off with Jun-young.

"Go and pack the bags and start the car. We are late already. I'll be down with him in a minute." Y/n says and laid Jun-young on the bed to change his clothes and put on the diaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov:

I was waiting at the garage and my phone buzzed. It was from Jimin-hyung.

Jimin-hyung: where are you two? We are waiting for you for 20 minutes. Yoongi-hyung is getting impatient,Jin-hyung is getting dry...?even the kids are getting tired too.

Me: We are coming! Just wait ..it'll take 10 minutes.

Jimin-hyung: okay, I'll tell this to Yoongi-hyung. Hurry up!

I closed my phone and y/n walks up to me with Jun-young.

"Let's go." Y/n says and hands me the bag. I looked at Jun-young who was lightly snoring. I caresses his hair, swiped his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah. His tired huh." Y/n nods and we got in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I

got out and helped y/n as the kids runs towards us.

"Samchoniee!!" Ji-woon and Yoon-so called out.

"Aigoo~~Yoon-so! How are you?" Y/n chrips as I picked up Jun-young. He curled up into my arms and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm fine! Y/nie-ma.(A/N:Yoon-so always called y/n as his another mom so I mixed that up and made it.) Jun-young is still asleep? " He walks up to me and pokes Jun-young's cheeks.