Stop....

Jeon's pov:
I did it on purpose, because I know that would make her more blush. And I was right, she did. She was red like tomato.

"You okay,y/n?" I asked and she quickly nod and ran off. That made me chuckle. But my phone rang. I went to it and I was in shock to the see the number..

'How..how did found me..'

I didn't want to answer him now so I declined and my breathing got fast. I couldn't believe that...he found...me... but how. ..

Then y/n's mom called me. I wiped my face and went to the dining room. Everyone was there and they all looked at me. I tried to smiled to cover my tensed face.

"Yo, Kook!  You okay,man? You look kinda pale?" Yoongi-hyung asked while staring at me.

"H-huh. .I'm fine hyung..nothing to worry about...please continue. ." I said while sitting down.

"Jungkook,dear..is there anything bothering you?" Y/n's mom asked while getting worried about me.
I gave her a smile.

"I'm fine really. You all are worrying for nothing." Then y/n came and sat next to me. I was really tensed that when she called me I didn't hear her for the first time.

"Jeon?!" I looked up and saw she was staring at me.

"Huh. ." She sighed and placed a bread to my plate.

"I was calling for a while..you were spacing out." She said and I looked down. Everyone stared at me. That was freaking me out ..and my phone won't stop ringing.

As soon as I finished my breakfast, I quickly bid my farewell with them. Y/n came out to lead me outside.

"I'm sorry to leave like this...it's just I have to go and..I don't know...I'm-" She placed her index finger on to my lips and made me stop.

"Hey, it's okay. I won't mind. Be safe,okay?" She said and I gave her a hug which she returned back. Then I drove off. I was getting pissed by the calls. So stopped my car at the nearby parking lot and took my phone. I accept the call and the voice wants me puke.

'Jungkook~ my dear nephew ~'

I just want to kill this man for ruining my childhood.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly. He chuckled.

'Of course you know the answer,Jungkook. I want you.'

He didn't changed at all. His the same person as he was before.

"You won't gonna have me in your grasp again,Jaewoon Jung. You had me once but this time, I will take my revenge from you." I warned him but his laughter became loud.

'What you can do boy! Your still that shitty little brat! I can get to you any time I want! Your still worthless as you were before!  Stop being like a shit and give me what I deserve and you won't see me again!'

He said those words again which made me go through so much and still now, he still hunts me down. He ended the call and I sat there. Blankly stared at the car handle ..

'Maybe..what he says is right .... maybe I am...worthless. ..'

Y/n's pov:
I was a little sad that Jeon had to go but something was killing me. He was so worked up somehow... I really want to ask him about it but then thought maybe I should give him some time.

It was 6 pm in the evening, I called Jeon for the 8th time at the time. But he didn't returned any of them. It was killing me, I quickly went to Yoongi's room and brust open his door.

"YAH!  YOONGI! I NEED YOU HELP!!" I yelled out and he looked at me tiredly.

"Why?" He asked and I explained why. For once in my life, I was glad that Yoongi was in the operating system of the government.

"So let me get this straight. ..you want me to track Jeon's number...and find out where he is?" He asked and I aggressively nod.

"Wait for a second. ." He said and started to type in his laptop. I hugged him and he smiled.

"Awa~~~~ your the nicest brother~~~~"I cooed and he shoved me off.

After tying for a long, he smiled and showed me his laptop.

"Well, your Jeon is getting drunk over there.." my jaw dropped because his location was showing in to a bar.

"Won't ya gonna fetch him from there?" He asked and I gulped. Because I never being to a bar before. ....

               ________________

Sorry,for the short chap,folks!! I just have a huge idea for the next chapter that's why I have to end this one here. Btw here's your meme..

 Btw here's your meme