Past

Y/n's pov:
Today, Jeon asked me out again. It's being a month, we haven't went out. Only he came to my home and hangout. He always came after work, so he was tired but still comes.. I'm very greatful  for him.

I got ready and looked satisfied because it was my comfy clothes. I was brushing my hair then my mom came in.

"Aigoo where are you going? " She asked me while giving me,my coffee.

"Jeon, asked me out again." I replied and took the portable cup. She nod and fixed my hair .

"Don't you think you two should. .you know get together and stuff. How long are you planning to be like this?" Mom asked and that made drift in to a wild thinking. Because,yeah basically my relatives send him to be my future husband type but it turned out like this....I guess maybe this is okay than straight forward.

"I will, Mom but he have be comfortable with me than I guess. Even so until he doesn't spoke about it, I won't talk about it too. It might freak him out." I said and then a honk was heard.

The door opened and a little chatter can be heard.

"Okay, Mom.  See you, bye~" I kissed her cheeks and ran downstairs. Yoongi opened the door and was talking with Jeon about his car.

"Ah..Fish I mean y/n, You here. Anyways, Kook, take care of her. And drop her off by 8 okay?" Yoongi warned and Jeon nod while giving his smile.

"No problem, hyung. Y/n, let's go?" He said and held his hand. I quickly said bye to Yoongi and hold his hand.

'It's so warm~'

We hopped on to his car and he drove off. Well, I wanted to start a conversation but nothing clicked in my mind. Then I remembered, I had my coffee cup with me.

"Uh..I brought coffee. If you like you can drink it.." I said and he glanced at the coffee cup and smiled.

"It's okay, you can have it . I don't like coffee." He said while taking a turn. I nod and took a note.

'No coffee for him next time.'

Then he stopped the car and got out. I was confused that where the hell he brought me....I was afraid too, because of the feeling that he might sell me and oh my God. ..why I'm thinking that?

He opened my door which made me flinched and he had a worried face.

"Omo, did I scared you?" He asked and I placed my hands on to my chest.

"Geezz. ..don't do that..." I got out and it was kinda weird that..because we were standing in front of a orphanage.

"Why..why..are we here? " I asked him and he took my hand and lead me inside.

As soon as we entered a group of kids jumped on Jeon which made him fall. I gasped and some other kids were laughing because of that.

"Oh my god! Jeon! You okay?!!" I shouted and he showed me that his okay by "ok" sign. The kids turned to me and looked weirdly. I also looked at them weirdly.

"Oh my, kids! Don't do that to Jungkook, come on!" A lady came by calling the kids. They rushed to her and hide behind her legs.

"Omo, and who might you be?" She looked at me and smiled. I bowed at her.

"I'm y/n. I came with Jeon." Then I remembered that his still on the floor and I turned to help him but he was almost up. He dusted the dust from his pants and smiled at me.

"Well, this kids always do this to me..." He scratched his neck. Then the kids came and hold his hands and dragging him inside. He gave a me apologised look and went with them.

The lady walked to me and lead me to her office. She told me to sit down as she went to grab something quickly. I was about to sit down but something caught my eyes. A picture, hanging on the walls. I walked to that pictures and examined it carefully. Then certain face caught my eyes. It was Jeon's childhood picture.

' But why his childhood pictures is here..?'

"Jungkook stayed here when he was young." A voice interrupt me from my thoughts. I turned to see that lady came with a tray.

"Why?" I asked and helped her. She smiled and went to her desk. She pulled her drawer and pulled a picture. She handed it to me and I looked at it. It was Jeon, he looked ...happy.

"Jungkook,  came to us when he was fed up by his uncle. His family died when he was 16 in a plane crash. Then he was send off to his uncles house in Busan. But his uncle kept torturing him for his brothers property which was on Jungkook's name. He even tried to kill him so that he can have it but before he can do that Jin helped him out from there.  Jin is my sister's son. From then on, Jungkook-ah was brought here. Because he didn't want any family because he thought they might hurt him again. He started to live here for 3 years. Then at his 20's he decided to move out. He took a home by the help of Jin and fortunately it was close from here. So, whenever he felt homesick, he comes here and spend time with the kids and me. But from last month, he doesn't come here much because he found his peace in someone.." She trailed off and looked at me. I was in literal shock after hearing his past. I stared at her and she gave a sweet smile.

"He found the peace in you.." She completed and I gasped. I never thought,  how come a girl like me can give him peace? Still it was weird that he doesn't think me as weird as I am.

"So, please don't leave him. Stay by his side, always.." She said while holding my hands. I nod and hold her hands too.

"I will try to support him as  much as I can. I won't let you down." I said and she smiled widely.

We talked about Jeon's childhood . What he likes and what he dislike. I took many notes which will help me in future. But it was interrupted by a bang.

"Ah!"

We quickly got up and saw that Jeon was on the floor and a kid was on him.

"Mrs.Kang!! Please help! !!" He shouted but the kid didn't let him go.

"Aishhh!!Woong!!! Get down !! Aish kids!!" Mrs.Kang took him in her hands and went inside.

I held my hand in front of him and he took it. He got up and stared at me with a new look.

"What?" I asked and he shyly smiled

"Nothing. You look different. " He said and chuckled.

"Aishhh...you!!" I said and he laughed loudly.

'God, I want to hear your laugh everyday...'

               ___________________

Daily meme