Unbelievable

It's been 2 weeks and still no sign of Jin. Even Jungkook was giving up for searching him now. He started to have a talk with the Min's about the next step. He didn't want to start a new life without Jin. But it was getting late either. It's almost 2 years that he got engaged but no sign of marriage. He was waiting for Jin but his not showing up.

Jimin on the other hand,stopped being suspicious and continued  to do his job.
He also hangout with his friends

Hoseok is also working in his position and Yen doesn't have any doubt on him anymore.

Yoongi on the other hand, was awfully talkative. He shouts and talk about a topic for long which was unexpected from everyone.

Third pov:

"Y/n, You should choose this over that." Jungkook suggested while pointing on the black hoddie than the red.

"But I want this one!!" Y/n whined as she held the red hoddie closer to her.

"Okay!okay! Not gonna argue." Jungkook gave up and Yen started to laugh.

"You can't fight with her when it is about hoddies. She loves hoddie more than you." Yen say and got a smack from y/n.

"Yah! Who said that!!" Y/n yelled out with a light blush.

"So, your admitting you love Jungkook more than anything?" Jimin asks as he popped his head from the other aisle.

"Well. .." y/n trailed off and look at Jungkook who was looking outside of the store.

"We all know so can we go and eat!! I'm starving. .." Taehyung whined out and rubbed his stomach.

"It's only been half hour!!" Yen yelled at Taehyung. Jimin and y/n broke down into laughing. Y/n noticed that Jungkook slowly making his way outside totally leaving them.

Y/n told the guys and make a run after Jungkook. Jungkook carefully crossed the road and headed somewhere . Y/n was keeping a close eye and followed him.

Soon, she stopped when she saw Jungkook stopped walking and stood there for a minute. She walked up to him,staring at him.

"Jungkook,what's wrong wh-" her words trailed off when her eyes landed on a figure in front of her.

"It's unbelievable. .." Jungkook says which only y/n is heard and she covered her mouth.

"Jin-hyung. .."

Jungkook's pov:

I don't believe my eyes what I'm seeing here. After 4 months later, I got to see him standing in front of me.

"Jin-hyung!!" I called out and he removed his face mask and stare at me. He smiled and opened his arms for me. I wasted no minute and ran to him and hugged him. He was taken a back because he never saw me like this after  he found me that day.

"Aigoo!! Stop working out so much! Ya hurting my bones!" Jin-hyung says and playfully hits my arm.

"Hyung! You came back! I thought...I thought you won't coming back!!" I said in my sobbing and he rubs my back. Drawing invisible circles on my back and trying stop me from total breakdown.