Say that again!

Jeon's pov:
I tried to get up but my head was hurting so much.... maybe because of drinking too much yesterday...Aishh I shouldn't have. But that didn't bother much when I saw a cute face in front of me. I was confused in the first sight but then  started to enjoy it. She sniffed and stretched her arms like a kid. Then opened her one eye and directly looked at me. I smiled and greet her. She quickly got up and hold my face.

"Your okay!!" She asked and that took me away. Holding her hands and leaned closer to her made her gulped alittle.

"I'm okay..just my head hurts..." I replied back and she had a blush spread on her face.

"I'll go...and bring you some....medicine and water...." She quickly stood up and headed to the door but turned to me. I laughed because she didn't knew where is the kitchen was.

"Downstairs to the left." I said and she quickly got out. After she left...those words came back to me... what happened yesterday...

'Looks...like I'm really worthless. ..I think he is right....I should..give up...'

She came back with the water and medicine. But I didn't want to show her my this side. I kept hiding my face with my hands.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked and tried to remove my hands, I moved my hands and looked at her. She had a worried face. Placing her hands around my neck and brought her close to me. I place my head on her upper stomach and sighed. She tensed up but calmed down, started to caressing my hair.

"You can share.." Her smoothing voice really made me admit that she's really nice than being weird.

"It's. .just I'm so stressed out... I think I'm worthless. ...do you think that?" I asked and stated at her. She weirdly looked at me and hold my face again.

"No one is worthless. Who ever thinks or tells them that they are worthless and can't do anything ...are the one who thinks they couldn't do anything..they always reply and keep on begging. But who they say those are the one who are worth. .because they always meant to be like that. So noone is worthless unless you show that you are the one and only who can do what anyone else can't. ." She said and her words made sense.

"So I never think that anyone on this earth are worthless..." She finished and gave a smile that made me smile.

"But I have a question..." She trailed off and I looked up to her again.

"Do you think ...I'm not good enough...?"She asked and that made me sad. She really judge her for being herself. I pulled her down and kissed her lips. She was in shock first but then kissed back.

"No..you are perfect. Weird, nice and a bit of awkward. Just the perfect amount of everything." I replied and she laughed by my statement.

"But I got a question for you.." I said and she excitedly stared at me.

"What is it!!" She asked and leaned close to me.

"Do you love me? "I asked,her eyes wide. She gulped before answering...

"I..do.."

I couldn't believe my own ears so I raised a eyebrow. She blushed very hard.

"Say that again?!!" I asked and she hit my chest which didn't really hurt but I pretended to get hurt.

"I said I do love you!! Pabo!! You did it on purpose! !!" She started hit my again but I couldn't stop my laughing. Because finally i got to know that she loves me. I hugged her and she was stood there like a stick.

After that I went in to the bathroom to take a shower. I was relieved that she believes me and trust me.

Y/n's pov:
He went in and I got my phone to text Yoongi that I'm okay and all. While texting I had a thought...why did he asked me that question..

While I was in my thoughts the door opened and I snapped back to my senses and he walked in front of me.

"Just texted Yoongi Aish. .maybe his worried si-" I stopped when I looked up and saw Jeon who was only wearing a towel which stopped at the mid thighs.

"Okay..but hey, what exactly happened to me last night? " He asked and that made me to snap.

"YOU!! YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS!! MORE LIKE DRUNK YOU! !" I spat and he looked at me weirdly.

"Huh..Pardon. .?" He asked while smiling slightly.

"Aishijustwanttokillyouandburyyouintothegroundahhhhhhh!!!!!" I said and I didn't even know what I just said.

"Did you just rap! Nice" He said and went to his closet. I walked to him and stomped my feet.

"And you also gave me this!!" I revealed alittle bit of my neck showed him the hickies. He stared at them and traced them.

"Wanna hide it?" He asked it and I nod. He took out a foundation and applied on to my hickies slowly. He asked me if it hurts or not but it did a hurt. After he was done with that he pulled me closer and sniffed around my neck which was weird.

"You smell quite different in the morning.." He said that was weird.

"Aish...that's nonsense. .." I pushed him away and he chuckled.

"Want breakfast? " He asked while selecting a outfit.

"Of course! A nice meal exactly because you was very harsh yesyrrday." I spat and he chuckled again.

"Sorry and okay I will make you some nice meal." He complete wearing his outfit and headed downstairs.

'I really want this everyday.. every freaking day...why is he waiting for.....he should've asked me already...but his waiting for something. ..I really can't wait for this. ..it feels so nice and warm to be with him...'

I thought as it followed him behind. His profile and his everything well not perv but alittle...anyways, it will be a perfect life for me.

             __________________
Meme world lol 😂😂

             __________________Meme world lol 😂😂

✔ Arranged • [JJK] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara