Big house ,small plans

Y/n's pov:
Well, I'm stuck in this big damn house. But I don't know what to do...okay I have to make a to do list first.

List:
1. Have a nice bath.
2. Call mom and let her know.
3.have dinner.
4.work for two hours before sleep.
5.message Jeon or call him.
6. Lock the doors and windows
7. Have a long sleep!!

I have done my listing, now I have to do this same things. I went up where Jeon's room was as I remember. I dropped my bag and stuffs and jumped on the bed. It's fluffy as it was.

'So~~~ fluffy!!how come a guy like him have a soft bed!!!'

After literally rolling on the bed for 20 minutes, I got up and headed to the bathroom for a bath. After turning on the shower, I remembered that....how come I will get my clothes..... then it hit me that Jin told me to wear some of Jeon's. So, that's was out of my list.

I got out with a towel wrapped around my body to take a shirt or something what he had. Opening the big closet I gasped, because it was huge than my own room!! Who the hell make a walk in closet!!

While cursing him alittle, I walked in to search for something comfy to wear...all he had working suits, white shirts, black ones too, timberland and ripped jeans lined up next to his office pants. I sighed and walked alittle further. There was curtain which might contain something. I quickly swiped it a side and revealed that what I didn't expect from him. There was a whole aisle of hoddies. I gasped and squalled alittle .

Quickly ran toward to the first aisle and examined the hoddies. .they all was from huge fashion company. He almost got every companies hoddie. But one hoddie caught my eyes. The last one of the end in the aisle ...the red one. I walked to it and took it, sniffing it alittle and it looked clean I mean new. It smiled new, so I took it . After wearing it, I looked at myself in the mirror.

'Hm~~ it looks great!!'

After that I headed to the kitchen because I was starving ...and I need food. I walked to the counter and found that Jin already placed food for me. I was gald that he was so thoughtful of me.

I took some of each items what he cooked and taste it meanwhile, it was unbelievable!! His cooking was better than my mom!! I moaned and started to eat quickly.

'God~~ it's so good...I hope he can teach me some  techniques and give me the recipes ...'

I thought while eating the last piece of chicken. After that I headed to the living for doing some work. But I remembered that I forgot to call mom. I called mom and she said it okay because Jin already talked with her. Well, that was weird because how did he knew my mom's number.... I shaked that thought off and started to do my work. But my phone buzzed, I looked at it and it was from Yen.

'Yah!! Where are you!! Taehyung went to your home today but didn't found you!!did that guy kidnapped you! !I swear to God that I will Kill him if I see him again!! Answer me already!!I'm getting hella worried when Taehyung called me saying your not home!! Answer me bish!! If you don't answer today! That's it I'll call the police and report about this guy with weird VibesAnswer me!! Or I will tell Yoongi about it!'

Well, yeah she wrote a paragraph again. I sighed before replying to her. She quickly called me for getting the details about why I was brought here...I explained it to her and she sighed on the other line but then there was no word. I call her name through the phone but she didn't reply. ..then I noticed that it is 2 am in the morning.

'Maybe she's passed out...'

I end the call and continued with my work until 3. Tomorrow I have no work day, it's like a mini mini vacation.

I went to bed after locking the doors and windows. Then I realised that his whole house screams lonely. It was scary to stay at a big house with noone. ..then it's also sad because..his so lonely. I took my phone and tried to message him but then I remembered that what happened that day...so I didn't expect a text back from him. But still I wrote one.

Jeon's pov:
It was bright sunny at Los Angeles,  it was hot too. But I have to work..I was coming back from the meeting and then my phone buzzed. I thought it was Jin-hyung but it was unexpected that y/n messaged me after that incident. I was happy to see her text ..because it was cute. No one can say that it was from a 23 years old girl's message. Here what she wrote...

' Jeon, I know it uncomfortable but I still want to know if your okay and doing well? I know your still mad at me for being so clueless and irresponsible but still I'm trying my best to be the perfect one. .believe me. And don't worry about me I have  forgive you ^^. It happens,  by the way where are you? Jin didn't told me about you much. So I guess asking you is better than asking him. I hope your doing okay...and fine. But still come back soon where ever you are..okay? I'll be waiting for you! Work hard! ^^ bye.'

I chuckled which made the driver look at me. He gave me a weird look but I didn't bother with it. I quickly typed my reply and put my phone down.

'I guess Jin-hyung's plan is working'

While seeing outside a certain shop caught my eyes and I told the driver to stop the car. I got out and ran to the shop. When I entered the shop a huge wave of scents hits my nose. It was a perfume shop, I looked around and then a certain perfume was shining in front of my eyes.  The employee brought the perfume to me and I sniffed it. It was perfect for y/n. I told them to pack it and paid for it.

'I hope you will like it..'

                  _________________
Daily meme coming right up!!

                  _________________Daily meme coming right up!!