You are different

Third pov:
They were staring at each other and it was like 10 minutes they were there standing there. Then Jungkook cleared his throat and fixed his coat.

"Um..its weird...anyway...let's talk about something else?" He offered and y/n quickly nod.

"Where you want to go?" He asked but y/n didn't knew where they can go. She only knew Where's the great games would sell, where will be the next comic con and where they sell good food... she was sweating and gulped. He noticed her tensed up situation,so to ease her situation he suggest a place where they can go. He took her to a fancy looking restaurant for lunch. She didn't like that idea of a fancy restaurant but as far she didn't knew anything about it so she didn't had any chance to say 'no'. He did everything for her. She just sat there like a doll.

"So, tell me about you." He turned and asked when he was done ordering.

"Uh.. I'm Min Y/n. I have a brother and parents. I'm 23 but soon to be 24. I work at a graphic designing company. I'm good at gaming..." She stopped and looked up to see that he looked at her intensely. It was like he was interested in her life. She cleared her throat because it was getting a little weird.

"Uh..I'm sorry. But it's so much weird that most of the girls lie and tell anyone that they like more girly stuffs than this. It's so interesting ... and you didn't even put up a show for me when I showed up at your house that day. I guessed that you must be tired of work,huh" He asked and she hesitately nod.

"Well, I already having a feeling that it will much fun to stick around with you." He said, then their food arrived. She was about to dig in but he stared at her.

"Why stop?" He asked and she put her fork down.

"It's weird. .that you stared at me..like that..." She quietly said which made him to chuckled.

"I'm sorry. .it's just it have become my habit to stare at people whom I'm interested. My hyung also yell at me for that." He explained and that made y/n suspicious.

"Hyung? You got a hyung?" She asked and he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

"Yeah. Not blood related but he takes care of me." He said and took a sip of his drink. She nod and continue with her food. There was a awkward silence between them. They only glancing over each other in order to start a new topic but nothing came out. The waiter came with the bill and Jungkook was about to pay the bill but y/n stopped him .

"Uh...I guess we might share the bill...so that I can't feel selfish and feel guilty about it." She said and pulled out her wallet,placed half of the money on the bill paper. Jungkook smiled and stared at her. He never thought that someone can actually do that. He knew that the girls only shows off that they are much perfect and let the guys pay for them but she's not like them which is weird but kind of nice at the same time.

After paying the bill, they decided to take a walk. Well, not like normal couples do that hold hands and such, just a normal walk. Jungkook tried to find a new topic but failed horribly.

"Anyway, why were you late to come?" She asked, he looked at her with a great shock. He scratched his neck and gave a nervous smile.

"I was caught up in some important work...so that's why I came late. I'm sorry.." He apologised and she nod.

"It's fine! Your a busy guy! Hehe I didn't asked you a death wish it was just a .....question." She turned her voice low because she was talking very casually. He chuckled.

"It's okay, think me as your friend. You can talk, not like everyone is perfect,right?" He said walked ahead. She stood there and analysed what he said what true. Then a boutique of flower opted in front of her. She was startled by that.

"I don't know which one you like so..I brought every each of them." He said and smiled sweetly at her. She smiled and accepted it and there's a tint of red shade a crossed her face as well as his too.

"Thank you..but where did you brought it from?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Well, it's magic. I brought it from a magic shop~" He said and she looked at him like he was a kid. She started to laugh at his statement.

"Are you still believe in fairytale? " She asked and he pout. They started to walk again.

After passing so many time, it's finally time to drop her at her house. He pulled at her house and she got out from the car. He pulled down his window to bid his bye to her.

"Well, I had a nice time today. I hope we can do it again soon. Take care~ thank you." He said and smiled showing his bunny teeth. She smiled back.

"Yeah..I hope so too. I had fun too! Your a nice guy to stick around. Maybe we should get along. And thank you for the flowers too. Drive safely and see you." She said and he locked the window and drove off while she stood there waving at him.

Y/n's pov:
Well, today was great than expected. I smelled the flowers again but then I remembered that I don't like flowers....... but this can exceptional. I walked to my door but before I can open the door Taehyung opened the door. I flinched by his action.

"TAEHYUNG!" I screamed and he playfully hit his head and bowed a little.

"I really didn't mean to scare you! I swear to holy Jisoo!!" He explained but it made me more angry.

"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU!!! NOW YOUR DEAD!! COME HERE!!" I yelled at him and he ran for his life before I can get to him but I couldn't even touch him because my mom grabbed my collar.

"Tell us about your date first before you kill Taehyung." She demand then I saw that full house was loaded. My bestie, Taehyung,  dad, Yoongi,  and mom was giving me a creepy smile. I gulped but got no chance to escape, so I sat down and tell them about what happened today.