Hyung in rescue

'Hyung, we got a problem. ..'

Jimin's Pov:
I called Jin-hyung and let him know what we have to deal with. He understood and promised us to talk with Jungkook-ah about it.

"Thanks hyung! You are real life saviour." I said and cut the call.

"Jin-hyung is most properly the closest person Jungkook will listen to. Don't worry, Jin-hyung will handle it." I assured Tae who was furious.

"I hope so.." He muttered and looked away. I always knew that Tae had something for y/n but y/n never thought Tae as anything else than a friend.

"Tae, if it hurts s you so much why didn't you tell her what you feel about her earlier.." I asked in a soft tone, because I know he won't confess to her but still he had the chance.

"I...I don't want to ruin our friendship, Chim. That scared me the most...if I did told her about it and she might never talk to me again...I don't want that to be happened, Chim. You know me...I can get hurt but I  can't end our friendship by saying that I have feeling for her." He explained and became more sad. I gently hugged him.

"Yeah. .your such a softie." He laughed and we headed back to y/n's home to check her.

Jeon's pov:
I really messed things up. I cursed myself for taking my anger on to her. It wasn't her fault but my head wasn't working. ..I went home and smashed my door close. When I was about to head to my room and voice stopped me.

"Jungkook,we got to talk." I turned around to find Jin-hyung. I stood there with any movement,  he walked to me and stand in front of me.

"I want to know what happened." He demand. His voice was streny.

"Nothing.."I muttered and then he grabbed me by my collar and force me to look up at him.

"I'm not buying it, Jeon. What did you do!" He asked more like shout.

"I FREAKING FUCKED UP,HYUNG!" I yelled back and he looked at with a horrified look.

"What happened. ."He asked softly. I looked at him and my eyes being to fill with tears. He quickly hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Hyung...I seriously ..messed up...I didn't mean...it.." I said in between my sobs and Jin-hyung still rubbed my back to stop my crying.

"Okay..now explain. Jimin already told me a little about you yelling at y/n. But what actually caused that?" He asked when I stopped crying. I explained Jin-hyung everything. He knew everything of my past and what happened. He nod after hearing those.

"How did he found you?And about y/n?" He asked and I shooked my head.

"I don't have any idea...hyung.." I replied and he stood up.

"Leave Jaewoon to me and you think how you will handle y/n.  You know girls are moody." He said with a smile.

"Hyung, whatever you told me about girls aren't true or half true." I pointed out and he shrugged his shoulders.

"But they are moody! Mark my words! You better make it up for her." He said and was about to leave but his phone rang. He took it and talked a little. Then turned to me.

"Jungkook, packs you bags! Your leaving tomorrow morning to Los Angeles. For a meeting. Your staying there for 3 days."He informed.

"But! Hyung, what about y/n!!!" I replied with a shock.

"Um...let me think about it and I will do something okay! Just pack it. You have to leave at 4 am." He said and left.

'Arggg. ...seriously!!a meeting now!! Not a good timing !! I'm sorry y/n'

Yoongi's pov:
I went home when Yen called me after what happened with y/n. It was surprising that Jeon,did that to her! I thought he loves her! I was so mad at him.

I went upstarts and brust through y/n's door.

"Y/N! WHAT THAT JERK DID!!" I shouted and Yen 'shushed'  me because y/n was sleeping. She dragged me out and told me about everything.

"Yoongi, don't yell at her. She really cried alot. But still wanted to check on of him but I stopped her. Please, try to understand." She requested and I nod. I can be a lazy ass but I still have a heart for my sister.

After talking to Yen, she left to y/n's room again. I made myself to my room. When I opened my room, I was attacked by loud noises. Well, guess what I went to my killer mood.

I saw Taehyung and Jimin playing on my freaking computer! !! Hoseok was there too but laughing really hard. Then he noticed me and stopped laughing.

"G-Guys..I think we got a code red here....." He said to the other two and they looked at me. They looked at me with horrified face like they saw a ghost.

"What the HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY ROOM!!!" I shouted at them and Hoseok screamed like a girl. Both of the youngster scrambled and ran. They ran like a devil just chased them.

'Atleast they are out of my room..uh..I'm so tired..I need my sleep ...I need to so badly...I might sleep for 15 hour now. And left 5 hour I will take a nap..... Aishh. .I'm getting old...'

I thought before getting to He shower for a good sleep.

               _________________

I bet Yoongi is the most favourite of here. Because he got swag and Jimin doesn't even have his jams yet. *sigh* anyway, here's your meme ^^

And I just noticed that this book is been seen by 100 of peoples! !! Thank you so much for showing your love and support for this 😊😊😊😊