Drunk

Y/n's pov :
I filled up my courage and went to the bar. It was weird because I always hate bars and now look where I am ....standing outside a bar.

I slowly squeezed me in and got in. Well,it looked worse than outside. There were couples,strippers,drunk people and the smell of alcohol was everywhere. It was kinda making me puke. But I have to fund Jeon. I went to the bar counter and a bartender came.

"Yes,what can I get for you?" He said. I didn't know what to do...so I asked him..

"Um...have you seen a raven haired tall and handsome by any chance? "

He gave me a weird look and a weird smile.

"Um,miss there are hundreds of people who have raven hair and tall and handsome. Are looking for searching someone certain? " He asked as he leaned closer to hear better. Because the sound was loud.

"Uh..do you know any guy ..name Jeon Jungkook here?" I asked him with doubt. Because it's a question for a bar where almost many people could have had the same name. Plus they don't know everyone.

"Oh! Mr.Jeon! Yes, I know him. His our VIP here. Well, the VIP stays at the second floor." He instructed me and I was very happy for his thoughtful mind. I quickly said thanks and he smiled at me.

I got to the lift and headed to second floor. The second floor looked much more quite than the first floor.

'Maybe that's why it's for VIPs'

I walked to some doors and opened one of them. After what I saw I quickly closed the door and ran. It was a unpleasant scene to see. Than my mind clouded with thoughts...

'What if..Jeon also..'

I shaked my head and than noticed that the doors have name tags. I hit my head for being dumb. I searched and finally found his room. I knocked the door but nothing came out. So,I decided to go in. I hope that he would be alone. ..and he was alone. I sighed and walked to him .

He was sitting on the couch and had his head leaned back. I walked to him and shaked him,he looked at me with half lidded eyes.

'God..don't tell me his drunk!!'

"How did get in here?" He asked in his husky voice. I gulped because I never have heard his that voice.

"Come on..I was worried and got here while tracking you. Let's go,come." I said and tried to move him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.
He was on top of me and it was a shocking matter for me because the position wasn't good. I gulped at the position and he wasn't making it okay.

"Say, when did you decided to come to a bar,hm~" He seductively said and started to nibble to my earlobe.

"A-a.. b-because. ..o-of. .you.." I tried to say and resist him but he was literally leaning on to me.

"Oh really~ when might as enjoy as your here~" He said and leaned back a little and stared at me. That look wasn't a normal look......

When I opened my mouth to say anything,he crashed his lips on to me and started to kiss. I tried to move him but he grabbed my wrist hard. He started to bite my lower lip for entrance but I didn't want to lose to him. He kept biting and biting but the next thing was shocking ..he slides his hand under my top. It was heading up and I gasped by that. That was the chance and he entered in my warm carven.

He was very harsh...I was almost out of my breath than he pulled away..and let me breath. He stared at me but then he stared to attack my meck and giving me hickies. He was biting and it was hard because of his teeth. After that maybe 4,5 time giving hickies.... he fall down. I tried to get away from him but I was trapped because of this muscle rabbit!

'God..help....'

In a very difficult way I got him to the car with the help of the bar people. After thanking them,I went in to the car but then I remembered that I didn't knew his home address. I faceplamed myself and tried searched for his address. Then it hit ....I called him even though i know his asleep by now.

"YaH! Chim!" I yelled and he groaned on the phone.

"What do you want now....it already late..." He said in a sleepy voice. I felt bad for him but what can I do...

"Do ya know Jeon's home address..?"

"Wha..Jeon? Oh jungkook's. ..yeah...I know..wait
I will text ya...don't call me again..'  He said and yawned
I wished him and thanked him. After a minute he send Jeon's home address.

I quickly plugged it with the GPS and started to drive. It was a little close. When it entered the neighbourhood, it was familiar to me. I stopped the car and looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully with his mouth open,showing his bunny teeth. Getting out of the car I look around and it was awfully familiar. .then it hit me.

'His the neighbour of Namjoon's. ..ahh! !' 

But the real question was ...how I'm supposed to get him out and head him to his bed. I don't work out like him..it called Namjoon.  The lights turned on at his house across the street. He came out and I grinned widely.

"How did you caught in this thing again...?" He asked while moving Jeon in to his house.

"Uh...long story.." I said and hold the door for him. He sighed and we headed to his room. I was really impressed by his bedroom.

Namjoon drop him on to the bed and looked around

"I have been never came to his home until now. Talk about luxurious. ." He said in awe. I hissed at him and thanked him for his help. He left and here I am  don't know what to do now.

'I guess I can leave now..'

While I was thinking, his arms wrapped around my waist. I flinched the sudden touch and looked down to see that he was hugging my waist. I sighed and there I was trapped again..... I looked at his face and he was sleeping like a kid.

I turned my phone and looked at the hickies. . I traced them and it was bright red.

'I have to hide them...but what now. I can't go out and go home... guess I'm trapped here tonight. Make yourself home y/n.'

I thought and laid down beside him. Well, more like dating him. He was drooling and it made him more cute. Then I drifted to sleep while watching him sleep.

           _____________________

Ayo! !! It's author-nim yo! Well this chap is super weird I guess....but hey, it's still okay.  You guys thought there must be smut but nah-Uh kids, not yet!! Anyway, daily meme..

  You guys thought there must be smut but nah-Uh kids, not yet!! Anyway, daily meme

That fist 😂😂😂