Meeting?

Y/ n's pov:
I woke up at 9 pm and headed downstairs. Dad already came home and everyone was at the dining table.

"Mom..what's for dinner.." I asked while yawning.

"Oh your alive,fish. Btw the dinner is already finished there's no food left for ya." Yoongi said and walked away with a water bottle.

'Aishh...I hate him...' I thought and went to the kitchen.

"Mom~~~~ can ya give me some food!!!I'm starving!!" I whined and she glared at me.

"Why? Do you need food I don't think so...you can sleep all day even that poor boy didn't get a chance to meet you!" My mom spat. I groaned then head back to my room with some chips and a soda bottle. I popped up on to my bed and turned on my laptop. To my surprise my bestiee did send me a document. I checked it what kinda information she sent me. Well, there's a lot.

"Well done Ms. Sherlock." I praised her and started to stare at the screen.

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 24 years old. (01 September 1997)
Business : The Jeon industry.
Family: Kim Seok Jin. (Brother)
Address: Busan.
Bio: He is very kind and have a great heart. Loves kids, works very hard and cares for anyone who dears to him. Gets jealous whenever something he owns or wants gets away or he doesn't get a chance to get it. Very much clingy if you get to know him. Stubborn but still acts childishly.
Overall perfect. He got the looks, his rich and famous too.

I read all the info and I got a good idea of it. Then she wrote a paragraph in the end.

'Dude!! Seriously!!  UR crushing on a huge famous dude! ! I'm really jealous!  But I won't be jealous because my one is much better!! Still seriously! ! Jeon Jungkook is worldwide famous!!!  Aish how did u get to meet him!!! It's not a coincidence! !! It's faith! God girl! Go for it! Good luck!! Don't die!! See ya 😉'

I chuckled at her text. Then I searched for his pic on the net and found dozens.

'He is famous....look at his pics...he looks like a model than a business man.' I thought and still stared at his pic. He really look nice no no..not nice...very handsome.

Next day, I was walking to my office. Well, I got office 4 days a week. My boss isn't a kinda nice but his kinda weird. I walked to my room and sat down. Then my boss walked in.

"Y/n~~ you came !!"He chirped and that isn't a good thing at the morning that mean danger. Whenever he calls me like that, that means he will give me extra work.

"Uh. .huh. anything you need,boss?" I asked him nervously and his smile go wide.

"Oh nothing. I'm just here to remind you that last time YOU FORGOT TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK!!" He yelled at me and I sat there covering my ears as if it will explode by the sound.

"Ms.Min, I want your work by noon or there's no going home today!" He said and devilishly smiled at me. I groaned and fall on to my desk then my bestiee popped up. She works with me in the same department.

"Got bumped at the morning?"She said while looking at me with no interest.

"Ahhh! You should've remind me to submit the work I did to that pig so called 'boss'!!" I whined and she scoffed .

"Why I should remind ya! Anyways,that guy you were talking about yesterday. Did ya found anything new about him? How come you get cross him and what the hell with his looks!!" There's she goes again. Her half words were going to my mind and half was above the head.

After talking for a while, I started to work and submitted my work and got to go home early. When I opened the door and my mom attacked me.

"Y/n!!! Good news!!!" She came and approach me. Then my relative came out from the kitchen.

"Uh..aunty Kim? Mom what's wrong?"I asked hesitately.

Aunty Kim smiled at me and then my nerdy cousin came out. I really envy him, he always gets the perfect score in every exam. God, I really was compared with him.

"That guy who came to meet you!! Asked you out for a date this weekend!! This is you second chance!! Don't you dare mess this up!!" My mom chriped and I made a 'wtf ' face. My aunty was smiling and that nerdy didn't even spare a glance.

"Uh..okay...I guess. Hello, aunty Kim,  when did you came?" I asked as I sat down next to the nerd.

"Oh it's being a hour since I came,dear. You two talk, we will be at the kitchen." Aunty said and left me with my cousin. I poked him with my elbow and he groaned.

"Mind to tell me why did you do it?" He asked and I looked around like I didn't heard him.

"Hm~ what I didn't hear ya?" I said with a smirk. He sighed and turned to me and smiled which showed his dimples.

"Your still a kid!" He complained and we started to laugh. We used to do this everytime we were together. His my only favourite cousin in the family. But alas! That his 180 cm tall and got a good brain.

"Yeah, always a kid Namjoon. Btw, how's ya doing with your work?" I asked and he shoved in his seat.

"Ahhh...nerd! ! Nerd with a fish!"  My annoying brother came in.

"Ah Yoongi-hyung, where did you came from?" Namjoon asked him and he just yawned. The aunty came back and waved at Namjoon.

"I'm so sorry, we have to leave now. And y/n, please don't let him down. His a very good kid. I wonder why anyone had date him yet? His such a well mannered kid even though he doesn't got anyone as family." Aunty said with a sad tone leached to her. I looked at her with confusion.

"What? He doesn't have any family... is he..a" I didn't finished but aunty nod her head.

"That's why we take care of him. When he first came to our neighbourhood, he was so shy and all. Then Namjoon tried to talk to him and he opened up to us. We are his family now." Aunty explained and I felt sorry for him. So I decied to give a novel expression to him now and be good towards him.