A little after party

Time skip~~
2 months later~~~
Third pov:
The day was beautiful and sunny, the birds were chirpping here and there. But in the Min household there, always a chaos.

"YOONGI!!!!" y/n yelled out because Yoongi wasn't helping at all. Well, his finally decided to marry Sunjin and today is the day.

But he left y/n alone,  at their home. Now, she's pissed off because her family already reached the church but she couldn't make it. So, Yoongi left her.

She called her friends...but guess what? They already reached there ..now only she's left here in the house. Her last hope was Jungkook. She called him and fortunately,he didn't went there yet. So, she waited for him to arrive at her home.

Jungkook came after 10 minutes later and picked her up.

Y/n's pov:
"Damn this Yoongi. ..left me like this!! His own sister!!" I kept whining but Jeon couldn't stop his laughing.

"What! Why are you laughing!! I'm serious here." He stopped the car at the traffic signal and turned to me.

"I know your serious. But it's just your complaining  like a kid who's not getting her favourite toy." He said while making a 'isn't obvious face'. I huffled and looked away.

"Still...you shouldn't laugh..." I muttered but he pulled me closer to him. Turning me to face him and quickly landed some kisses on my face.

"Good now?" He asked while turning his toward the steering wheel.

My face was red and I felt very embarrassed that moment but still a part of me still want more. But I kept that inside of me.

After an hour later,  we finally reached the church. He assist me to the crunch and we saw that the wedding is almost started. My mom waved at us to go to her. We quickly sneaked to the back to there.

"Finally you made it. Look at you! Aish fix your hair!!" My mom started to scold me.

"Glad that ya make it on time!" Yen came out of nowhere.

"Yeah...if you all didn't leave me alone too..." I spat back but she flipped her hair.

"It was a plan, Y/n." Chim said while walking toward us.

"Well your looking nice. ." I complimented him and he bowed in dramatical way.

"What about me!! I put so
many effort on my fashion." Tae said while pointing at him.

"Tae, your actually wearing all Gucci.." Yen said and made a bored face.

"So..." Tae said with a sad face.

"I think, hyung is looking very nice and handsome." Jeon complimented and Tae literally jumped on him.

"See! He got some fashion sense!!" He said while laughing like a maniac.

"By the way Jungkook, you wore Rolex today? You don't wear watches much." Chim asked.

"Just for fashion." Jeon replied but my mom shused us. Because the vows are about to start.

It was so beautiful, the whole feeling of being married to some one who you love and getting a new life. It's just a new type of feeling. Then I felt nervous. ...

'Sunjin was qualified and can do anything...where is me ..I can't even flip a fish on the pan. ...if Jeon choose me ..then..his life will be more worse....'

Jeon nudged me and I looked up to him. He was directly looking at me. But I looked away because my thoughts were killing me. Even though it was at happy moment for everyone but for me..I felt hurt. ..

Jeon's pov:
I was staring at her because she was looking so beautiful in that dress and her face looked like an angels face. But then there was some clouds covering her face. I nudged her and she looked at me. Her eyes was sad..I didn't get why. I want to asked her but she looked away.

'What's wrong with her?'

The wedding eneded and everyone was congratulating the newly married couple. But I was worried because of y/n. She was smiling but not truly.

After the wedding dinner, the guys held another party. Well,  they call this as a secret party.

"So, everyone!! Let's toast for Yoongi-hyung and his married life!!" Hoseok-hyung announced while lifting his glass of champagne.

"To new life!!" Taehyung-hyung said.

"To new start!!" Jimin-hyung yelled.

"To the suffering.." Yen said tiredly.

"To a new stage." Namjoon-hyung said.

"To being responsible!!" Hoseok-hyung said.

"To my brother's new suffering!!" Y/n yelled out and Yoongi-hyung glared at her.

"To the dead of me.." Yoongi-hyung said and chuck down his drink.

"Isn't that his 12th glass already.." Jimin-hyung pointed out.

"OH!  Shit!! No!!" Taehyung-hyung yelled out.

Y/n walked away from the group  and I followed her quickly.

She went a little far and leaned against the bar of the rooftop. I walked to her and she didn't even looked at me.

"I guess. .your making a mistake Jeon. ."She started.

"Hm..how?" I asked as I also leaned against the bar.

"By spending your time on me...deciding on marrying me...I think it's a bad choice..." She said and I knew that she's hiding something.

"Y/n, what's wrong with you? Why are you being like this? Hey, hey look at me.." I said while turning her to me. She hung her head down so that I couldn't see her face. I cupped her face and forced her to look at me.

"What's wrong? Did anything happened?" I asked softly but she breakdown in front of me. I didn't wait and hugged her quickly.

"Shh. .shh it's okay..it's okay. Your okay.." I whispered at her ear and she grabbed my shirt tightly while crying.

'Why...why are you crying...your tears are making me weak....I can't deal with this....please.'

"Baby, shhh. ..don't cry. Please..don't. " I said while rubbing her back and she cried more while snuggling to me.

"I just want to be ..perfect...for you. .."

Her those words were like something I didn't hear before. I mean she's perfect all the way she is..so why she's need to before perfect again.. is she's underestimating herself.

'Oh God huge explanation is coming my way....help me..'

              _________________
Yup yup I know why Yoongi Yoongi why?? Still isn't so good!! Btw my wallet of meme is. .......... empty. .......😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨