Part timer (Babysitters)

Jungkook's pov :

Jin-hyung was so excited for today,that's why he woke me up at 4 in the morning to get dress and taught me how to be handsome for 2 hour straight.

His being like a worried mother who's child is going to be late for their first day at school. I haven't even checked on y/n, if she's getting ready or not.

Luckily, Jimin-hyung came early and took Jin-hyung away.

"Finally! Some peace and quiet!" I chriped and sat down on the couch in front of the mirror.

I was staring at my own reflection and wondering about some crazy shits,until my phone rang.

It was Sunjin-noona. I picked up the call and she sounded tired.

'Ah..Minahae Jungkook-ah for calling at this hour.'  She spoke and let out a nervous laugh.

"It's okay,noona. What happened? You sound so much tired?" I asked her and she sighed on the other side of the phone.

'Ah...it's just Yoon-so kept me awake all night while Yoongi slept...' She let out a sigh again.

"I'll send Jimin-hyung to get Yoon-so from you and you get some rest before the event,okay?" I suggest and she refused at the beginning but I insist her and in the end she agreed and hung up.

"Jimin-hyung!!!" I called out and hyung walks in while staring at his phone.

"Hm?" He hummed and stood there,leaning on the door frame.

"Can you please go and pick Yoon-so? Sunjin-noona is tired." I ask him politely and he looked up from his phone,eyes widen.

"What the hell! NOWAY! That kid is evil! Just like his dad! Why can't his dad handle him!!" Hyung shouts and starts throwing reasons to me.

"Fine! Fine! I'll go! Geez your being a grumpy mom.." I said and quickly walks out. He huffled and turned around,again staring at his phone.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh!! So terrible. .." I exhaled when I came back with Yoon-so and......Yoongi-hyung.

"Yah! Jungko- YAHH! !!!" Jin-hyung yells when he saw Yoongi-hyung standing at the door,rubbing his eyes. Yoon-so was in my arms and Jin-hyung looked like his about to pass out.

"I had no choice..long story short.." I said and Jin-hyung recovered from small drama.

Flashback ~~~~

After arriving at y/n's house, I knocked and waited for anyone to open. Sunjin-noona opened the door and she looked like a zombie.

"Uh...morning? " I greet but she sighed and walked inside. I followed her and walked in after closing the door.

"I have packed the bag for Yoon-so and if you need anything please can you buy it and he won't be a trouble I hope..." Noona said and handed me the bag.

Y/n walked in with Yoon-so and I was kind of surprised because she's still in her regular clothes.

"Here you go! Be a good boy!" She gave Yoon-so to me and left after giving me a small smile.

"Yah! Maa! Why ya taking my boi?" I turned around and saw Yoongi-hyung was scrunching his nose as he glared at me.