Undercover

Y/n's pov:
I woke up and found myself in a dark room. Maybe it is night time or the curtains are closed but I tried to get up. As long as I tried I couldn't get up. ..because a sting pain hit me in the back and I fall down again. .

"Reminder..never letting him touch me again...geezz. .I can't even get up. .." I said to myself and again tried to get up. But the door opened and the lights turned on.

"Oh your awake.." Jin asked, standing at the door.

"Uh-huh...ahh. .!" I screamed in pain when I finally get to sit down in a awkward position. He rushed to me and put an extra pillow behind my back and told me not to move much.

"I'll go and grab some painkillers for you." Jin said and headed to the door.

"Where's. ....Jungkook? Is he okay?"I asked him and he turned around to me. He smiled and nod.

"His downstairs. Cooking food. And don't worry his fine." Jin assured me before heading downstairs.

But my mind was still confused that why Jungkook brought me here and what he will explain. ..I'm so confused.

"Wait. . .. . . .

.

.

.

.

HOW THE FUCKING JIN KNOWS ABOUT MY BACK PAINS!!!" I was  frustrated and grabbed my hair. It was so embarrassing ....did he found out? Or did Jungkook told
him!!!

"I'm back. Here, take those." He came and handed me the pills with a glass of water.

"Uh. .thank you. ..but can I ask you a question. .." I asked slowly while drinking the water.

"Sure. Go ahead." Jin said as he sat on the couch in the room.

"How...how did you know about my....back pain. ." I asked and stared at him with the corner of my eye.

"Hm..well Jungkook blur it all out. Because he doesn't keeps secrets from me." Jin said in a calm tone while flipping a books pages.

"Oh..." I said and grabbed the glass tightly.

'I WILL KILL HIM!!!!'

"DINNER IS READY!!" Jungkook walked in with a tray full of dishes. I glared at him but he had a smiling face.

"Ah..glad that you didn't burn the kitchen. " Jin said and headed towards the door. He left us and Jungkook walked to me with his smiling face.

"Here, I cooked these for you. I hope you will like it!" He chirped but my mood wasn't good but his was.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked being a concerned mom.

"What did you told Jin? "I asked him while crossing my arms.

"Uh...um..kinda..everything?" He said and smiled like an idiot.

"Arrghh!!! Do you know how embarssing this is!!!" I started to yell at him and his smile fades.

"Done?"He asked and I glared at him. He sat next to me and took my hand on his and stared directly to my eyes.

"Jin-hyung is my only family. I trust him and I can't tell a lie to him. He will get hurt. Don't be mad. He doesn't mind it. But he told us to be careful of it." He gently explained and caressed my face.

"Does it hurting much? The painkillers aren't working huh?" He assured it from me and kissed my cheeks.

"Don't worry. It will go away. Now, let me feed you this food or it will get cold! I worked so much on it!!" He said quickly and grabbed the tray . He started to fed me and I felt like this is so nice.

'I like this kind of feelings..'

After eating, Jin was calling him from downstairs.

"Baby, I have to talk with Jin-hyung now. Can you Um. .take a shower by your own?" He asked, putting down the plates on the tray.

"Yeah..I guess. I can walk alittle." I said and he pecked my lips quickly before heading down.

Slowly moving my body to get a shower. Because after we had that ...I didn't got a chance to shower. After trying for a long, I got on to my feet but it felt numb and I fall down.

"Aish....my legs are asleep now.." I cursed and tried to get out again and headed to the bathroom.

Jeon's pov:
I went downstairs and Jin-hyung had a serious face.

"Hyung. .what now?" I asked and placed the tray aside.

"Well, the last news I got that. .he doesn't know where you are or y/n is. So, it's a good thing. Please, stay like this or he will find out soon. And I should get going..if he sees me hanging out here too much. .it will be a problem. ." Hyung said and gave some numbers.

"If anything goes wrong ..call the top three numbers and they will help you. They are the people of underground,so please tell them my name and they will help you." Hyung said but that was confusing.

"How do you know these people? Who work underground? " I asked while raising my left eyebrow.

"We are friends. I will tell you later. I have to go. .please take care of yourself and y/n. Don't you dare lay another finger on her!! She's weak already." Hyung warned me and left in a hurry.

I quickly went to the kitchen and washed the dishes before heading to my room.

I peaked in to the room but saw no one.

'Maybe she's having a bath..'

I quickly ran in to the room and opened the drawers to get my clothes. But then it hit me that. ..I haven't brought any y/n's clothes.

"What she's going to wear...." I searched alittle before pulling out a big hoddie .

"It will be okay...and..shorts." I said to myself and searched for shorts. Fortunately, I had some new ones.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked it.

"Hey, y/n? Don't you need clothes?" I asked and didn't heard anything from the other side.

"What's wrong with her?" I knocked again but still no sound. I got worried and started to bang on the door.

"Y/n!! Are you in there!!" I shouted and tried twisting the doorknob. After doing that for a minute, the door opened. Y/n stood there..towel was around her body.

"Why..your so..noisy.." She said with her half lidded eyes and shoved me aside .

"What was you doing inside for so long?" I asked,walking back to her.

"Bath..I took a long bath...and my body felt heavy ...my eyes was shutting down so...I took a nap..there." She said and dropped down on the bed.

"At least....wear..the clothes...before...you ....sleep...?" I said slowly when I saw she fall asleep.

'Ah...what will I do now..'

               _________________

Well, no regrets ...