Sick

1 month later~

Everything went fast....
No one asked about Jin to or bother Jungkook with that question.
Jungkook assured the workers that Jin will come back from a long vacation.

But that didn't satisfied them much but they understand and work as usual.

Jimin is being awfully suspicious because he kept hiding something when he starts to talk.

Y/n and Jungkook is suspecting him very much because of his attitude.  He doesn't hangout much like he use to do. Even Yen is also suspecting him.

Third pov:
Jungkook was in his office until his door opened and revealed Mr.Min (y/n's father). He quickly got up and bowed to him.

"It's okay. No need to work up too much." Mr.Min says as he walked close to Jungkook.

"Um please, take a seat! What bring you here.....ahh sorry for my mess.." Jungkook said as he quickly shoved the files to aside.

"I came here for to talk with you. Because your a busy guy and spend less time with us now." Mr.Min says and take a seat.

"I'm sorry...it's just without Jin-hyung. ...it's just me who keep the workers in place." Jungkook says and sit down on his chair.

"Aigoo. .look at your face! Haven't ya sleeping well?!" Mr.Min asked while pointing at Jungkook who had dark circles under his eyes. He quickly rubbed his eyes and smiled.

"I'm just tired..." Jungkook replied but Mr.Min didn't buy it.

"Look, take it easy. Don't work yourself much." Mr.Min says in a gentle tone. Jungkook nod and talked about some other stuffs.

At the afternoon~~~
Jungkook was doing his work until his eyes felt heavy. He rubbed his temples to focus on his work but his headache started to bother him.

"Jeon sir, you got a- Sir!!" Jungwoo quickly ran to Jungkook who was holding his head.

"Sir!! Are you okay!!" Jungwoo asked Jungkook but got no response. Jungwoo quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Jin but he didn't got any reply from the other side. Because he doesn't know anything.

"Sir! Should I call a ambulance?!!" He panicked but Jungkook shooked his head and pointed at his phone.

"C-call..my f-fiance..tell h-her to go to m-my house..." Jungkook says he grabbed his head tightly.

Jungwoo didn't waste any time and grabbed Jungkook's phone and called y/n.

"Come on come on pick up!!" Jungwoo says as he glance back and forth.