Sweet moments

Jeon's pov:
I was heading home from the airport. I came back to Seoul at 6 am in the morning. So,after taking the cab, I text Jin-hyung about my arrivals. I was excited because Jin-hyung was taking care of something which I don't want deal with.

I arrived home and opened the door with my keys. I thought the house will be cold because I wasn't there for 3 days. But no, it was warm like someone was staying here. I didn't mind it because maybe Jin-hyung  came by or something. But something caught my eyes, I went to the living couch and saw a bag and laptop.

'Jin-hyung doesn't have this kind of stuffs plus why he would leave them here?'

It was confusing but still I shrugged it off and went upstarts because I didn't get enough sleep on the plane.

When I opened the door, it looked normal...until I went in and froze to my spot. Someone was sleeping on my bed.... I gulped because I thought that some thief might break in and left a dead body or something. Slowly making my way to my bed but I was relieved that it wasn't a dead body. Infact, it was y/n, sleeping peacefully like a kid. I stared at her sleeping face. Call me weird but it was somewhat satisfying. ..then it hit me.

'Why y/n is in my house!!! In fact in my room!!!! ON MY BED!!!'

I went into a panic mode but I stopped my movement because she was shifting in her sleep. She curled up in to a ball and left a side . I sighed in relief that she didn't woke up. I quickly dropped my bags and went to the bathroom.

After showering, I came back dressing comfy. She was still curled up to a ball,so I got a space to sleep. I laid down and hope that my sleeps comes but it didn't came. I shifted to me left to right but nope no sleep. Then I turned to her, her back was facing me but it didn't bothered. Carefully placing my arm around her waist and went close to get the warmth. Her hair smelt so nice which was making me dizzy. But soon, sleep took off me.

Y/n's pov:
I didn't know how long I was sleeping because I headed to bed at 3:15 am last night. I was so tired...but whenever I tried to move I couldn't move. Something was blocking me. My neck started to hurt and my arm was asleep for sleeping in that position for a long time. With great difficulty I successfully turned and met with a sleeping cute pouting face.  I was shocked at first but then I thought it might be a dream but no,it wasn't when I felt some tighten around my waist. Then I realised that it was true and it was real.

'What I have done in my previous life that I am suffering now....'

I tried to free myself but I failed terribly. So, I stared at him while pouting ..if any chance he gets up and sees me that I'm trapped. My question was answered,  he slowly opened his eyes and tried to look better.

"Oh..y/n your awake.." He said and I felt like my face turned red because how a voice can turn you on..... especially after getting up from a sleep.

"Yeah. .." I muttered but the next thing was shocking. He hover over me and trapped me in between his arms.

"Say, you look nice in that hoddie of mine.." He started and I can see that he had a smirk written on his face.

"And.." He trailed off . He leaned to my neck and started to sniff and planting soft kisses.

"You smell so nice in the morning. .." He said and still trailed down to my collarbone.

"So addicting.." He started to say this so seductively which wasn't helping at all. His hands ran to my stomach area and slide the hoddie up which might revealed my stomach. His cold long finger was tracing up and down to my side area. I tried to response to it but kept it in me.

He grabbed my hip and pulled close to him ..I don't why I'm letting him do it..

"Gosh...I really want to fill your whole body with hickies that noone dares to take a glance at my property.." He said ..it seems almost he was breathless. He went down to my stomach area and started to planting kisses there. I tried to stop but he held my hands tightly so that I couldn't disturb him.

"I have waited 2 months for this moment. ..my sweet moment. ." He said and licked his lower lip.

'God...why this is happening  now....and he looks like a hungry predator....'

I thought and prayed that he doesn't eat me up today. I have a life to live and enjoy. For my luck, God have answered me with a bell. The front door bell rang, he lifted his head up and groaned in annoyance.

"You got luck today, y/n." He said as he got off from me and bed to see who interrupted his moment.

I was glad to be honest...because it was scary as well. His looks was sharp and in his eyes was only lust and lust. I have never seen that look in his eyes before. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom to cool myself down. Because my body was on heat after that small encounter with him...

'He will kill me if he start doing that everytime ....'

Third pov:
Jungkook went to open the door and when he did, he was met with a furious looking Jin.

"How long you took to open the door. Look almost 3 minutes. What were you doing.." Jin started to scold Jungkook.  Jungkook only groaned.

"Hyung, you know what you just ruined my day.." He started to complain as well.

"Like? What I have done to you?" Jin spat back.

"You ruined my moment and you cockblocked me." Jungkook scoffed.

"Huh? What?" Jin asked again.

Jungkook shrugged and headed back to the room. Jin quickly ran after him because he knew that y/n was sleeping there. But when Jungkook opened the door. ..the room seemed to be empty. Jin thought where she was plus Jungkook too.

"Hyung,why haven't told me that y/n will be here?" Jungkook asked and Jin gulped.

"So...you have seen her..." Jin said and Jungkook glared at Jin.

"Yes!and I was having a very important and intense moment which you ruined .." Jungkook was getting on to Jin's nerve but then both of them looked when the bathroom door opened. Y/n came out and stood there when she saw both guys was staring at her. She quickly grabbed her phone and headed downstairs.

"Jungkook..what were you doing..." Jin asked slowly.

"None of your business. .." Jungkook said and went downstairs as well. Jin faceplamed himself.

(Author-nim:  even though Jin is very protective he really does care for everyone so he have his doubts and mostly in Jungkook because this kid is unbelievable sometimes.)

       ___________________________

Goody goody. .ya all thought so something huh *wiggles eyebrows *well no not yet. Or it can be say mini or something. Besides, enjoy your pure minds until the real thing. Here's your meme...

 Here's your meme