His back

Jeon's pov:
I woke up and tried to open my eyes but the sun light was beaming very brightly. I slowly got up and looked around. Then I noticed that y/n was sleeping beside me and I wasn't wearing any clothes not even she did. Quickly remembering what happened last night, I gasped and covered my mouth. I turned to look at her but she was sleeping peacefully. Her hair was covering her face and she had a pout on her face.

I caressed her face while removing her hairs from her face. I traced her face from ear to her lips. Then I looked down and saw I covered her neck with hickies and she started to sniffed .

Her eyes opened and looked directly to my eyes...her dark brown eyes was reflecting the lights that coming from the balcony.

"Your looking beautiful. ." I said while cupping her face. She leaned to my touch and hold my hand. Her hands are not big like mine.

"But..I can't move.." She said and it looks like her voice cracked alittle.

"Wait let me grab some painkillers. Okay?" I said and got up quickly . I wore some pants and headed downstairs.

After getting some painkillers and water for her, I went back and peeked in to the room. She was sitting and literally covering herself with the blanket.

I went in and gave her the medicines but before she takes those she looked at my back and smiled.

"What?" I asked while trying to look back but failed.

"Nothing ..just admiring what I have done.." She said and gulped the water.

"What..what did ya d-" I stopped when I saw my back in the mirror. There was scratch marks ..it looks like she marked me or something like that. Those marks was so red and almost looked like it will bleed.

"What the hell. ..ya marked me.." I said while smiling like a mad person . Her grin grew wide and had a sly smile.

"Of course! So, that noone can take what is mine. " She said and that made me happy. I popped down on bed and crawled to her lap. After placing my head on her lap, she leaned down to touch my face .

"Okay..no one is touching me. But I also covered you with my signs too." I said and pointed out for her. She looked at me with wide eyes before taking her phone and examining her neck.

"Aishh....you over did it..." She said while tracing it with her fingers.

"That was necessary. ..because I also don't like to share what's mine.." I said and sat down in front of her. She looked at me but her gaze drop down to me lips. I didn't wait and captured her lips while holding her face with my left hand. I didn't bite her or licked anything ..it was just a simple kiss.

"And your..not hiding those. ." I said and she smiled by that statement. But our sweet moment was ruined by a large thud sound. I quickly got up and gave her my shirt to wear and I headed down.

Jin-hyung was panting and stood in the living room.

"Hyung, why are you here?" As I clearly know that I had locked the doors.

"Jungkook. ...." Hyung looked like he saw a ghost.

"Hyung. .what's wrong.." I asked and he quickly waked towards me.

"You have to leave from here..like  today...." Hyung said and he was shaking.

"Why? Why what's wrong!! Hyung, tell me...what happened!!" I said while shaking him.

"He...he is ..back.."

I was shocked that I thought he won't come back to Korea anymore but why now.

"Didn't you told me he won't come back anymore!" I said while grabbing hyung's arms.

"I did..but it looks like his not going down..." Hyung said and I let him go. I harshly pulled my hair and pacing around.

"Jungkook...you have to leave..you have take y/n with you too...please ..." Hyung said and I didn't knew what to do. But before he could say anything I went upstairs and went in my room, closing the door.

"What's wrong..?" Y/n asked and she looked scared.

"Nothing. ..it's just ..we have to leave now.." I said and quickly started to pack my bags.

"But...where! Jungkook! Tell me clearly!"She yelled and I didn't know what to tell her. She didn't got up from the bed yet. She was sitting on edge of the bed and looking at me.

"I don't. .know. .I will explain to you..please..now don't ask anything.." I said and finished packing and walked to her.

"Wait wha-!!" Y/n shouted as I picked her up like bridal style and took the bags before going downstairs. Jin-hyung had a confused face that why was y/n here? But didn't asked anything.

"You will be going to your private hideout place?" Jin-hyung asked and I nod. Y/n was confused but didn't made any sound.

We went to the car and Jin-hyung drove off. I was still holding y/n closer to me. She was tired I know but I couldn't do anything.

"Baby, why don't you sleep? I will explain when we will reach there okay?" I said softly while caressing her face and planted a kiss on her forehead. She nod and snuggled closer to my chest.

"Why she's with you? Did you two-" Jin-hyung stopped his sentence when I mouthed him to keep quite.

'I didn't know what will happen but I have to inform the others. ..or they will worry for us..'

I carefully pulled out my phone and called Jimin-hyung.

'Hey, crack head!!'

"Hyung..don't freak out but tell Taehyung-hyung and Yen not to worry for y/n, okay?"

'Hey, hey ..but why? What are you doing!'

"I will tell you guys later..but now I'm in a serious problem. ..."

'Jungkook!  Your scaring me now..tell me clearly what's wrong..

"Hyung..I will but I won't be available for a while. ..I'm sorry hyung.." I said and end the call and also switched it off. So that no one can track us too.

'I won't let him play with me or my future again... I will protect her and place him behind the bars..no matter what it cost...'

                    _______________
hehehe a little twist and a little suspense it's fun right but meme is lifee

                    _______________hehehe a little twist and a little suspense it's fun right but meme is lifee