Extra Chap!

2 years later~~~

Third pov:

"Jun-young, come to the table! Dinners done!" Y/n calls for her son who is almost 4 years old now.

"Coming!!" A sweet small voice echoed and small ruffling sound was going on.

"I'm here!!" Little Jun-young beams from y/n's behind and pants.

"Omo..what was you doing? Aigoo!  Your sweating again!" Y/n kneeled down and wipes Jun-young's face.

"I was doing ......some work!!" He beams and smiles at y/n.

"Okay! Now, eat up! You have to wake up early tomorrow." Y/n picks him up and puts him on the chair.

"Where's. .Papa?" Jun-young ask while looking around.

"Papa gonna be late today. Here, eat up!" Y/n places the plate and takes a seat next to Jun-young.

"But..Papa promised...he will play with me today..." Jun-young's face went down and sighs.

Y/n ruffles his hair and swipes his hair back.

"Papa will play with you when he will be free. But hey! You will meet your new baby cousin tomorrow! I bet you'll love her!" Y/n tries to cheer Jun-young which was a success.

"Yaaaay!!! I'll love Yoon-Shi!" He chirps and jumps on his seat.

"Now hurry up and eat! Your cartoon will start!" Jun-young quickly takes his spoon and shoves it in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's pov:

I know, I was late. But I can't do anything if there's a meeting where Jin-hyung leaves you alone to handle.

I got out from the car and headed to the door. I know I have to apologise to Jun-young because I broke our promise.

It's was 8:45 pm, I hold the doorknob and I heard giggles coming from inside.

I quietly opened the door and went in. I peeked from the front entrance and saw Jun-young was giggling and laughing while watching t.v.

My eyes met y/n's and I gestured her to stay like she was.

I opened the door again and closed it loudly to let them know I'm home.

All the time, whenever I close the door loudly Jun-young ran to me and jumps on me. Today, I wait for him but he didn't came. So, I walked in and saw Jun-young was staring at the entrance but quickly looked away.

'His mad.'

"Aigoo! Look,sweetie Papa is home. Won't you gonna greet him?" Y/n ask but he whispers something into y/n's ear.

"Jun-young said he cut off every deal with you from today. Especially the play date one." Y/n says and stares at me.

"Oh really? Is that so?" I ask but he huffled and puffed his face.

"So...what I'll do with this?" I pull out the bag from behind and he looks up at me. Then his eyes wides.

He got off from y/n's lap and runs towards me.

"What is it!! Give me!!" He tries to reach for it but fails.

"Wait didn't you cut off our deal a few minutes ago?" I teased him and he pouts.

"I did!! But let me see! ! Papa!! Pleasweee!!" He whines and I kneeled down. He stops and holds his shirts ham.

"First, give me something." He looks at me first then looks down.