Accept me

Huge amount of time skip~~~~
3 months later~~

December

Third pov:
It was near Christmas, there were decoration of Christmas everywhere. Even Jeon's industry is full of green and red. The snow has being falling down since last week. So, Jungkook decided to give his employees their vacation sooner than expected because they have to go back to their family. Recently, a new boy who might passed college recently joined Jeon's industry. His being working under Jeon and Jungkook himself was training him. He was literally a fan of Jungkook because of his working style and attitude towards others.

"Jungwoo, you can go home now. I will deal with this." Jungkook said as he was leaving his office.

"Noway! No, sir! I can't let that be happened! I can't leave you with this work! I will do it! Please, give it to me!" Jungwoo requested but Jungkook doesn't want to ruin his Christmas.

"You have a family and they want time from you. So you better leave now." Jungkook said with a little stren attach to his voice. Jungwoo wanted to protest but Jungkook pushed him out and patted his head.

"On the way, buy some treats for your siblings." Jungkook said and smiled at him before closing the door.

Jungwoo smiled at himself and walked away. Jungkook waited until he heard footsteps away. He went back to his desk and sat down on his chair. He opened his drawer and picked up a small violet box. He was lost in thought until the door opened again.

""Jungkook, how ma-" Jin stopped when he saw Jungkook was staring at the small box.

"Aish...you still haven't said it to her?!!" Jin said and snatched the box. Jungkook stood up quickly to get it back.

"Hyung! Not funny!  Give it back!" He said sternly and Jin stuck his tongue out.

"Or else what? You gonna eat me up!" Jin said and started to laugh like a maniac. He opened the small box and looked at it.

"You know, it is time. I can't see you like this anymore, Jungkook.  You also need family and I don't know how many years I have to babysit you. " Jin said as he placed the box back on the table.

"Why don't you ask her already.." Jin said before leaving him in his thoughts.

Y/n's pov:
"YOONGI!!!!!" I yelled and roared in the house. Because someone ate the last piece of pizza!!!

I burst through Yoongi's room to find him asleep . I shaked him but no use...so I got a idea.

"Hosek~~" I called for Hoseok and he popped his head up.

"Yeah? Y/n, anything you need?"He asked while walking towards me.

" Can ya help me to wake up Yoongi? " I asked him while pouting alittle. He smiled and nod but another voice came.

"No one is waking that demon up!" Yen came across the room.

"Aishh....your such a pain. .anyway let me ask you then.." I turned to her and she huffled and made a 'go on, I'm waiting' face while crossing her arms.

"Who ate my pizza?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously for a pizza..your almost went to  wake up that demon." She pointed out and I huffled.