Busted

Hoseok's pov:
I searched for Jungkook for a long time but no luck. Even the guys of the underground came here for some reason. But that's not my case here, I have to find Jungkook and send him home.

I saw Yoongi arrived at the spot and he looked tired.

"Yoongi-hyung!" I called him and he turned to me before walking close.

"Here..this is what I found about that guy. And that guy have a huge history. I think those might be enough to put him behind bars." Yoongi-hyung said and sighed.

"Thank you so much for your hard work." I said and quickly send it to the department head.

"I just want this drama to end...I don't want my sister to deal with this in near future." Yoongi said and I had a small smile on my face.

"This is the first time I saw sincerity in you.." I said and he punched my arm.

"Don't tell this to her." He said while having a light blush. I let out a laugh.

Jeon's pov:
I went inside as soon as I arrived there. The guards didn't stop me because they knew who I am.

I walked to the room and saw that man who ruined my life.

"Why did you do that?!!" I growled at him.

"I did what? Jungkook you must be mistaken. You did this on to yourself." He said while smirking at me. My blood boiled under my skin and I was ready to throw hands with him. But I stopped myself because for the right moment.

"Won't you greet your dear uncle...tsk this kid. Your always so disrespectful towards the elders." That man said and his words were making me angry.

"Let them go. You want me and I am here. Let those kids go!" I said and closed my eyes to calm myself.

"Sorry, can't do that..because if I let them go now..?  You won't give me what I want~ " He said and went to his drawer. He pulled out a gun and aimed at me. I was shocked but didn't show it.

"Now, if I kill you now..that's mean I can get all the property and with bonus money." He said and almost pulled the trigger but another gun shot were heard in the room. I opened my eyes to find that I didn't get shot but that man fell on to the floor. I didn't get it. ..what just happened.

"Take him! Now!" Jin-hyung walked in with Hoseok-hyung and his mens.

"Jungkook!  Your okay!" Jin-hyung said while checking me.

"I'm okay, hyung! How come you got a gun!?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Secret." After saying that he looked behind me and pushed me aside quickly. My eyes widen when I saw blood flew from hyung's body.

Jin-hyung got shot .....

The officers rushed to the man and arrested him and Hoseok-hyung yelled to bring some first-aid. I sat there ....watching this.....I felt like I was froze there and couldn't move myself. Jin-hyung was yelling in pain and clenched on his abdomen.

"Jungkook! Get out of here!!"

"Jungkook!! Go!!!"

"Jungkook!! Are you listening to me!! Go!!"

"Take Jungkook away from here!!"

I was hearing but I couldn't move. Jin-hyung turned his head to me and muttered something which I understand...

'God. .Jungkook. .hyung won't be happy if you stay...'

Then someone pulled me up and dragged me out. They lead me to a police car and locked me in. The memories of the old times was clouding my mind.... how Jin-hyung saved me and treated me as person than a burden and loved me like a brother. ..a single tear escape my eyes...