Reasons

Jeon's pov:
After letting her cry like a kid, she stopped and wiped her eyes. I waited until she's normal again..

"Okay?" I asked and she slowly nod. She had her cheeks puffed.

'Cute..'

"Anyway, why were you crying. ...then?" I asked while rubbing her arms to keep her warm. Because it was getting cold on the rooftop.

"I..just had a thought. ..and I think. .you should be better..with..Someone.else .." She muttered and I didn't understand what she said at the last.

"Um..excuse me? I didn't heard you clearly?" I said while looking at her but she kept avoiding my eyes.

"Hello! Y/n! I'm talking to you.." I was getting impatient with her. But still I have to keep my cool. She was looking everywhere without looking at me.

I was getting very angry, so I roughly pulled her so that she could look at me.

"What are you saying..speak it up!" I said sternly and she gulped. Her eyes was filling with tears again. Then I realised that I raised my voice at her.

"I'm sorry..it's just . I'm getting impatient and your not speaking clearly." I said while planted a kiss on her forehead.

"It's okay. .." She muttered again but now she didn't looked down.

"What's wrong..tell me so that I can solve it." I asked gently while cupping her face with my right hand.

"It's. .just..I think...I'm not good for..you. ..." She said and that made my heart sunk.

"Why do you think that?" I asked her while making her to look at my eyes.

"Because...your so...perfect. ..where I don't know anything. ..." She said and looked at me.

"That's it?" I asked while being amused that because of this small matter she cried for hours.
She nod and I engulfed her in a hug again.

"Aigoo...you think too much. . I don't need you to be perfect you are okay just the way you are. Your enough for me." I said and she grabbed my shirt.

"Don't think yourself less than anyone. And people aren't perfect. It's just a matter. But you are perfect just the way you are." I said and caressed her face while still holding her between my arms.

"Don't you think I'm. .a little weird and...lazy? Won't that effect your reputation? " She asked while poking my chest.

"My reputation?  Why would that  will effect my reputation?  As long as you won't leave me ..my reputation means nothing to me.." I said and leaned to connect our foreheads. She leaned in too and her next words made my heart fill with joy.

"I won't leave you .because I love you so damn much..."

We didn't know how long we were like that until a voice made us froze.

"Ya two *hiccups* sticks like a glue ...why?" Taehyung-hyung asked while holding another bottle of whisky.

"Hyung, you are drunk?" I asked and he looked at me with a stren look.

"You! Shut up!" He yelled out and walked to me.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"You! You little piece of shit!! I will Kill you ....no I wanted to kill you when I saw you!!!" He started to yell at me.

"Tae! Your drunk!! Who let you drink!!"y/n shouted at him and walked to him. She shaked him to get his head together. But he shoved her hands away.

"Get away from me! I showed so much affection and love towards you....*hiccups* but you didn't noticed me....but you GOT ENGAGED WITH HIM!" He screamed at her.

"Hyung, easy. Your drunk..go home." I said while calming him down but he grabbed my collar and pushed me to the wall harshly.

"Listen, your not the one who can tell me whom ever I can yell or scream!! Get that through your thick skull!! You little shit!" He yelled at me and y/n was getting very upset.

I glared at him because he forgot that his being the sick ass hole here.

"Hyung, I don't want to make it hard for you but....please..your making y/n sad." I said in a soft tone but he scoffed.

"Yeah! Shit!! If I was in your place! ! I would treat her as as queen!! I loved her...but you took her away..." He said while shedding his tears.

"Why...why did you take her away...Kook. .I thought..I thought. .I would say her what I feel....but you..you took her..." He said while sobbing.

"Hyung..I didn't knew..." I replied and hugged him.

"Tae...you had feelings for me..." y/n said. Taehyung-hyung nod while wiping his tears.

"Why you didn't told me that..." She asked.

"I..didn't. ..wanted to ...ruin ...our friendship. ....so I didn't. .." He said and pulled away from me.

"No worries, hyung. You will still meet her anytime you want." I said while holding y/n to my arms.

"It's okay...I will . Just don't lock her up,okay! Just treat her right." Hyung said while showing his boxy looking smile.

"I won't." I replied while smiling at him too.

"AISHHH! ! WHO TOOK MY WHISKEY!!!!" A scream came and then a furious looking Yen ran towards us.

"YAH!! GIVE ME MY WHISKEY BACK!! YOU...YOU....BOTTLE THIEF!!" She started to yell and throwing anything what she find.

"Ahhh!! Sorry!! CHIM!! GET YOUR GIRL FROM HERE!!" Taehyung-hyung shouted and Jimin-hyung rushed here.

"Omoo!! She's wasted!! Don't mind her..." He said while spacing out alittle.

"Chim!" Y/n called and he drop down to reality again.

"Ah..yes..Yen is drunk. Don't mind her ...hehe.." He started to laugh like a mad person.

'What kind of mad friends do I have......'

I laughed and looked down at y/n. She was laughing at her friends. Then she stopped and looked up to me. I took my chance and pecked her lips quickly before she could react.

"Yah!! What was that!!" She yelled out and I smiled at while hold her more closer to me.

'I'm not letting you go..your mine and I'm yours only...'

               __________________
Ayyyyyyy yo!!! Guess what guys!! I got my memes back!! Here's a one for you too 😆😆😆😆

                         __________________Ayyyyyyy yo!!! Guess what guys!! I got my memes back!! Here's a one for you too 😆😆😆😆